Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
If these were INFARED iii's instead of crimsons this threads pg count would have a zero behind it,i would not have been able to walk into my local spot & pick up 2 sz 12's at 11am & these same dudes crying that these are ugly would be crying becauese they dont wanna spend x2 retail on them because ndc,fnl,ftl etc all crashed & sold out
It's amazing how they completely fail to produce obvious cash cows like infrared 3/4/5 etc. Kinda dumb to throw the purple in on these IMO. These could have been a home run.

It's amazing how they completely fail to produce obvious cash cows like infrared 3/4/5 etc. Kinda dumb to throw the purple in on these IMO. These could have been a home run.

these are a solid double to me. maybe a triple with a speedy runner.

All they had to do to make these a homerun was make them limited...

see exhibit A:

Saw someone rocking these today and they looked fresh. I needed a lil purple in my sneaker diet anyway and im gonna have no problems rocking them to concerts and shows and not caring if they get beat. These kicks at the least are gonna save me lots.of mileage on my grails. When you see me in 5 years w fresh out the box WCIV and WC3 it will be because of these. Everyone got favorites that they wanna save so dont play like you dont.
if you don't wear your 3s or 4s a little within 5 years I promise you when you wear them for the first time in five years that midsole paint is cracking on you I gaurantee you that unless the new 3s and 4s are better quality

Has anyone recieved shipping info from Eastbay for these yet? When I click on Order Status on their website it just says Order - Open

Has anyone recieved shipping info from Eastbay for these yet? When I click on Order Status on their website it just says Order - Open
When did you purchase? They still probably processing. Once they shipped it they will send you an email. I didn't get a tracking number from them but my stuff got delivered via usps.

When did you purchase? They still probably processing. Once they shipped it they will send you an email. I didn't get a tracking number from them but my stuff got delivered via usps.
I ordered them first thing on Saturday morning and got an order confirmation email pretty much straight away

Looks like someone found a new way to increase their post count. Quote and don't say anything

my NDC order comes in tomorrow, sucks some people dont get them till friday or saturday

Last edited:
i just walked in at my footlocker on sunday and pick one off, too bad i have to return it today due to a factory defect. after the return i went to finishline and bought one. footlocker charges $160.00 finishline charged me $159.99, wtf footlocker!!! your ripping me off my .01 .

Weird thing is the price is still $160... thought if a retro sat for 48 hours the swoosh discount takes affect.. no way am I paying retail for these but if there 40% off then :smokin

Back
Top Bottom