Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I bet you would cop these huh? Lol. To each his own!

I would only because they are sonics colors

these are on finishline and eastbay everyday, im just not into the threes, in about a year, ill be like i wish i could find some crimsons and jokers. lol

Saw someone was wearing these the other day, definitely stood out, the crimson was hella bright, broke my neck a lil when I tried to figure out what those were. Might cop if these go on sale.

This was not really a hype release,  I walk in the store days after and they still had my size, now that crazy !
roll.gif

Still got FSRs everywhere, including online. This is rare with a pair of 3s.

I may cop and dye the elephant print and sole black.

I actually like these a lot how they are, I just haven't copped because my cash flow has been directed elsewhere :lol:

I can cop these like in the good old days, save up that little extra money I get and just cop a month or two down the line :lol:

Still got FSRs everywhere, including online. This is rare with a pair of 3s.

I may cop and dye the elephant print and sole black.

I actually like these a lot how they are, I just haven't copped because my cash flow has been directed elsewhere :lol:

I can cop these like in the good old days, save up that little extra money I get and just cop a month or two down the line :lol:

They are this years "Stealth 10s," except these are a lot better, and I own them too.

I was surprised that they didn't sell out by RD.

I know the 3 hype is high, but people slept on these for numerous reasons, which is fine, but toSTILL have these widely available weeks after release is a bit of a shock.

I think they made a lot of pairs... It was (almost) the same thing last year with the Military 4s...

Both pairs sat but they are the Jz I saw the most on feet after RD!!

Last edited:
I think they made a lot of pairs... It was (almost) the same thing last year with the Military 4s...

Both pairs sat but they are the Jz I saw the most on feet after RD!!
I know my local shoe store got about 100 pairs of these. Same with the Fire Red Vs. Hope more shoes start sitting on shelves for a while.

Back
Top Bottom