• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
whos cassie

They are this years "Stealth 10s," except these are a lot better, and I own them too.

I was surprised that they didn't sell out by RD.

I know the 3 hype is high, but people slept on these for numerous reasons, which is fine, but toSTILL have these widely available weeks after release is a bit of a shock.

It really is, these are sitting as bad if not worse than the stealth III (which is extremely underrated itself). Black and red, I can't believe it didn't sell out after a few days. Oh well, hopefully I can pick up another pair down the line for around $100 in a few months if the mom and pops can't move inventory.

It's the purple tht kills the shoe for me and I'm sure most , aside from the pinkish red color they use , guess not enough hype beasts out there to buy them up , let JB CHOKE ON THESE HA!!! THEY KNOW WHAT SELLS NOT THIS GARBAGE FUNKERS!!!

Please let me know if anyone is going to use the crimson laces and not the black. Looking for a black pair as we speak. 

They are this years "Stealth 10s," except these are a lot better, and I own them too.

I know the 3 hype is high, but people slept on these for numerous reasons, which is fine, but toSTILL have these widely available weeks after release is a bit of a shock.

It really is, these are sitting as bad if not worse than the stealth III (which is extremely underrated itself). Black and red, I can't believe it didn't sell out after a few days. Oh well, hopefully I can pick up another pair down the line for around $100 in a few months if the mom and pops can't move inventory.

He said the stealth 10 though :lol:

I don't think you could get them for discount anywhere but a mom and pop store. Online doesn't do discounts on Jordan retros anymore :smh:

I got the stealth X 6-7 months down the line. These will be had if they sit like that.

I don't think you could get them for discount anywhere but a mom and pop store. Online doesn't do discounts on Jordan retros anymore :smh:

I got the stealth X 6-7 months down the line. These will be had if they sit like that.

Yeah I did.

Only thing I could recently think of that sat a while after release.

Militaries sat also, but really only after the restocks.

However, I have a strong feeling that these will be more wanted in the future.

Especially if they don't retro them.

It surprises me that these are sitting in stores as well.  They are right next to all the other mash-ups and new designs from JB; I would think that even the non-coginscent might recognize these as at least different, if not necessarily an vintage silhouette.  Goes back to what I often say about most people being really clueless as to the significance of these shoes that we obsess over.  I know that 90% of the time that I see someone looking at my shoes, they are literally seeing them for the first time.  The kids know, though.

These will probably be coveted 4-5 years from now. Probably never retro'd again and will be some grails for the next generation lol 

Coming back here with my tail between my legs lol. I dont remember if I posted in this thread before but when I seen the pics online of the crimsons I was team pass up, wasn't feeling the colorway much at all. But tonight I was at the mall for a non-shoe purpose and Footlocker/HOH is right by the front entrance at my mall so I had to stop in just for ***** and giggles...and I saw the crimsons in person. The pictures def undersold these, they look way better in person. Ended up giving in and copping these before I left, damn JB eating my money away. Plus the hipster part of me likes wearing **** nobody else has on

Last edited:
Coming back here with my tail between my legs lol. I dont remember if I posted in this thread before but when I seen the pics online of the crimsons I was team pass up, wasn't feeling the colorway much at all. But tonight I was at the mall for a non-shoe purpose and Footlocker/HOH is right by the front entrance at my mall so I had to stop in just for ***** and giggles...and I saw the crimsons in person. The pictures def undersold these, they look way better in person. Ended up giving in and copping these before I left, damn JB eating my money away. Plus the hipster part of me likes wearing **** nobody else has on

Besides looks, how is the quality?

A lot of people are not feeling this colorway especially the purple in it, i'm just fortunate i was able to grab a pair to rock. This is one of my favorite Jordan model and i don't think there would be a problem copping these even if they made the shoes purple, i'm glad they did'nt make these limited or else i will miss them just like the cement '88. Oh, and the quality of these is superb, i'm very satisfied.

I got my pair for a couple reason, one being I had no 3's and two a size 14 had been sitting on the finishline website forever and I was bored. I took delivery on these today (3/8/13) and I have mixed emotions about them. I'm not excited nor am I disappointed, I dont know what to think other than I don't have to worry about having a pair of 3's anymore. It's been so hard trying to get another colorway that these just made sense. The jury is still out, I think these are going to go down in history as one of the most slept on pair of Jay's ever......

My girlfriend actually bought me these shoes and I must say I really really do like them. I even want a second pair so I can wear one now and another down the road.

As i post this every month; here you go...
Top Sellers in February: AJ3 Bright Crimson, AJ13 Squadron Blue, AF1 Low white, AJ5 Fire Red, Kids J5 V-Day, Timbs 10061, Lebron X white, AJ3 Joker, AJ3 ’88

He did, but I was comparing them to the III. Around my way these are selling like the stealth III, the x surprisingly moved quicker than these.

With this being the TOP SELLING shoe in February overall, JB knows they make their money off a launch like this, while keeping the momentum alive with the more limited releases...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom