Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

These gotta go up in the future right? Not along the JTH's but they gotta be on the rise. Can't realistically get a pair below 475-500 on ebay right now.

These gotta go up in the future right? Not along the JTH's but they gotta be on the rise. Can't realistically get a pair below 475-500 on ebay right now.

Check stockX. Prices on eBay are pretty high for some odd reason

These things have creeping down in price, I prob shoulda waited a week or two. But, I’m a sucker for WC3.. one of my fav Js ever. May grab another if they come down enough.

These things have creeping down in price, I prob shoulda waited a week or two. But, I’m a sucker for WC3.. one of my fav Js ever. May grab another if they come down enough.

still a pretty decent amount gonna be coming in from the online release

I had a bid on stockX that would likely get accepted I think im gonna wait til Wednesday and see what prices are at. doubt they will go up by then but usually if im looking to buy something, it usually back fires and goes up in price :smh:

Both of my pairs came in :nthat:

Attachments

• 08692135-07AE-451B-9150-8450A645ECFB.jpeg
    08692135-07AE-451B-9150-8450A645ECFB.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 27
They are going to do something, the ASG LeBrons just got leaked on IG so I can't imagine Nike not doing something for the Jordan line

Maybe they’ll drop something during the dunk contest. It’s mj bday and 30th anni of him winning.
Keeping an eye on DJ Khaled's feet since he is judging the contest

Unless one of the dunkers does the wild "i'm going to recreate Jordans dunk in Jordans shoes"

If you check Khaled's IG it looks like he's rocking WC3s (I'll assume they are 88s). Would be wild if he was previewing a surprise restock (kinda like what JT did during SB LII).

They are not going to drop the Jordan 3 Super Bowl joints. And the Jordan 3 dunks were already dropped and the Jordan 32 lows are not a must have for a lot of people. That’s why I thinking the tinkers. Again that’s just me. Also could be LeBron James Surprise drop

If you check Khaled's IG it looks like he's rocking WC3s (I'll assume they are 88s). Would be wild if he was previewing a surprise restock (kinda like what JT did during SB LII).
They're not 88s. Those are the Free Throw Lines

Back
Top Bottom