Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

664D023A-DDC1-40D8-B45B-EC2A9A330E2F.jpeg
Not a bad price and I think free shipping. Just saying

BTW i think this site sells fakes not i'm not 100% sure

U sir sound like a reseller

I have 3 pairs. 1 to rock, and 2 to flip. I paid resale for them myself, so you could argue I'm getting shafted too. But I wanted to let the market dictate pricing for these so I can essentially get my pair for free.

So yeah, I am a reseller on this occasion. Business is business.

Alright all this resell talk got me ready to show what I got for RETAIL!! Euro retail but retail nonetheless :D

0850CAED-10B8-4FB1-9ED5-1F429EED101F.jpeg

1C9FAAD1-AEB6-48CB-99CA-A5D710D23C03.jpeg

11793D53-4FF9-4DFB-B466-3E58F5A74E27.jpeg

Was not expecting to actually get these but the Lord said otherwise...... feeling blessed.

These pics only make me even thirstier!

My size went up $10 on SX time to make a move or move on lol

I have 3 pairs. 1 to rock, and 2 to flip. I paid resale for them myself, so you could argue I'm getting shafted too. But I wanted to let the market dictate pricing for these so I can essentially get my pair for free.

So yeah, I am a reseller on this occasion. Business is business.
Alright all this resell talk got me ready to show what I got for RETAIL!! Euro retail but retail nonetheless :D

0850CAED-10B8-4FB1-9ED5-1F429EED101F.jpeg

1C9FAAD1-AEB6-48CB-99CA-A5D710D23C03.jpeg

11793D53-4FF9-4DFB-B466-3E58F5A74E27.jpeg

Was not expecting to actually get these but the Lord said otherwise...... feeling blessed.
Not knocking it at all

There’s awkward stand offs on a few of the sizes. No way are these going to be a 500+ shoe once the hype dies down. already the hype is dying down imo. I withdrew my bid of $400 the other day. reckon in about a month or two i can get them for circa $300 as people just want to get back what they paid plus a bit more ontop. i’ve already overpaid for a couple of releases on StockX so i’m reluctant to ever buy something right after release, now.

Wont happen.
1. They`re not a General release and aren't some weird colorway like the all gold VI or a shoe a that looks like something we`ve had recently. (OVO 8 Vs Champ pack 8s).
2. Most pairs have already been received or will be received this week, so the folks who couldn't be patient and panic sold have already offed their pairs. Maybe a few will do the same from online orders, but most people that were going to sell those anyway already sold them with the confirmation E-mail or will sell them this for $400+ so prices wont dip much and only the patient sellers will be left.
3. Besides the icy sole, They`re still a classic colorway and the 88s haven't been anywhere near $300 for the last 4+ years...........This pair seems to be much more limited, so the price will definitely go up. I`d put $100 on it that they

Seems like dudes in here trying to justify paying rape price. These will definitely drop in price. They aren’t as sought after as people are making it seem.
Its the dudes who have and justifying the price are the resellers lol

I agree. I'm not buying resell anyway. Will just wait for the OG to properly retro. No rush on my part, anyway. I have tons of shoes.
Same here.. I want them but won't commit to resell prices on these. These are nice but aren't OG, regardless of how 'limited' it is. These will come down in due time once they start getting desperate for cash

Idk about these falling too much or maybe because I’m watching the 10.5 not move on either site and people on eBay not budging

I wanna buy now but all these people saying they will drop make me wanna wait but idk

just sold the sz 11 i had for 420 and someone on goat accepted by bid for 400 .. glad i finally got my size

they did hit SNKRS. the draw, remember?

some of these comments are gonna make my head explode one day

..... but we talking about Levis 4's. Were they on draw? I didn't try for that one so I don't know, but I know they were on SNKRS Pass

Idk about these falling too much or maybe because I’m watching the 10.5 not move on either site and people on eBay not budging

I wanna buy now but all these people saying they will drop make me wanna wait but idk
Follow your gut man. Didn’t you flip a pair of something to compensate these ? I flipped the Galaxys and got the money ASAP from GOAT and bought the FTLs for $403 after the StockX discount. Now just waiting for the guy to ship them to StockX

Or the guys that have 3 pairs on ice........ with no intention to wear them anytime soon......

Seeing a lot of cant wait to unbox and not a lot of cant wait to wear. Or pics being worn outside or anywhere for that matter

I’m not a reseller, and I’m absolutely trying to justify paying almost double retail for a pair that i need in my rotation. It’s about stomaching the fact that someone got luckier on an app than me and do i want to send them my hard earn cash.

Back
Top Bottom