Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Does stockx sellers often take their time shipping? Purchased on the 4th still nothing.

Does stockx sellers often take their time shipping? Purchased on the 4th still nothing.
Depends up to the seller, up to 2 business days. So latest should be by the end of tomorrow. I usually try to ship same day if possible.

Never used stock x or goat before. Seems like a lot of people on here do.... only used stadium goods once or twice. And never flight club

Stockx shipped! Suppose to have my pair in hand Monday.

ferrell wedding crashers fist pumps.gif

Unlikely. I feel like it would eventually increase. It's a WC3. Won't be surprise to see this for $500+ around Summer time.
Agree I see the lowest price on my size back up to $425 after being around $400. It all depends on the thirst of the sellers.

or not

Yeah. Honestly don't mind buying a second pair. My size is also at $425 ish. It was just $370 a week ago...smh.

What size :lol:

10.5 hasn’t moved, gone up a few bucks from why I copped at but I was still $400+

Everyone seems to want another pair, but I’m cool with just 1. Never doubled up on anything, I got so many shoes to rotate in the collection by the time I got to wearing them they’d probably be yellowing!

Back
Top Bottom