Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Foot District Raffle ends at midnight, I think winners will have to check their emails by 5/6 AM CT & purchase right away or lose their raffle spot.

Unfortunately I can't get on the website at all to put in for the raffle. U got a link? I keep getting a black page with blue letters FML.

Foot District Raffle ends at midnight, I think winners will have to check their emails by 5/6 AM CT & purchase right away or lose their raffle spot.

Unfortunately I can't get on the website at all to put in for the raffle. U got a link? I keep getting a black page with blue letters FML.

Raffle is already over, ended at midnight European time (5pm cst). Not sure how the notifications are being handled.

Yeah I didn't know that the raffle ended already. I guess I'll wait on my sns L and my snkrs L and try this Solebox site someone listed a few hrs ago. But I will not pay resell.

assuming the raffle is over, it aint US time

Damn my bad, but I read the caption too fast!
2482B190-2FDA-4219-9280-5709BA4798E8.jpeg

Ended up staying up late catching up.. the thread is comedy. Caught an L on END as usual. Glad to have gotten lucky enough earlier. Good luck overnight and in the am folks.

Yooo wasn't there another site that did a raffle?

It was like SJS? Slam Jam something? I know I entered another one

Back
Top Bottom