Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Y'all know the free throw line was actually white and not red, right?

They should've just used the OG sole and put the white line across :smh:

Michael-Jordan-1988-Dunk-Contest-in-Air-Jordan-3-White-Cements-3.jpg

I'm in for everything presented last night. As for the stripe on the clear sole, it isn't exact but it's a tribute to the dunk and was a creative move by the brand. The red just pops better on a clear sole. White wouldn't have worked.

Agreed completely. White would have looked more generic TBH.

I'm also happy with the clear sole as opposed to a solid one. It adds a new element many of us wanted since that picture dropped of these years ago.

I'm in for everything presented last night. As for the stripe on the clear sole, it isn't exact but it's a tribute to the dunk and was a creative move by the brand. The red just pops better on a clear sole. White wouldn't have worked.

exactly

that being said ... I need a sz 12

It kind of is technically. The red on the shoe is exactly where the red on the court is in the pic.

Where they messed up is making it a red line and not filling it in through the end of the toe and having a sail colored line at the heel right after the red stops.
that wouldve been a little bit better. but i see why they did it this way. a red line just pops and goes with the bulls jersey/colorway and the red accents on the WC3

It kind of is technically. The red on the shoe is exactly where the red on the court is in the pic.

Where they messed up is making it a red line and not filling it in through the end of the toe and having a sail colored line at the heel right after the red stops.

This would've been cool too, but to have a different colored sole on the left and nothing else on the right would've made it in a category like the Top 3. I think it's subtle the way they did it without exaggerating the white/red colors MJ's foot planted on court.

As for the stripe on the clear sole, it isn't exact but it's a tribute to the dunk..The red just pops better on a clear sole. White wouldn't have worked.

Exactly. They used the clear sole like the sample pair and the red is just a highlighting color to mark the occasion. People can say what they want, but it's a cool idea and execution. People don't like it, stick with your '88 retro's.

It would be smart for them to keep dropping stuff early. Not only to build hype, but because there’s just so much dropping in Feb. But, if these are as limited as everyone keeps saying they’ll prob only drop on RD.

White line on grey outsole woulda wore off

They did these right as much as I hate clear soles especially on a III

Why Nike trollin people with the clear sole bottom? :lol: :smh:

Only 3's I like are the True Blue's and Fire Red's but that's foul.

Back
Top Bottom