Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Well folks going to Buy the Jordan 32 lows tommrow and call it a month I got everything I wanted and was able to double up on the gold toes going to pass on the Jordan 3 I won today. Also passing up the the ovo not a fan of them at all good night all

Well folks going to Buy the Jordan 32 lows tommrow and call it a month I got everything I wanted and was able to double up on the gold toes going to pass on the Jordan 3 I won today. Also passing up the the ovo not a fan of them at all good night all
ill take them off your hands

He's probably trying to get his money back from the resell price he paid earlier last week lol

yea but whats the point in trying to hustle someone to make it better for yourself, im sure he sees me around here everyday. not sure if he thought I was some hype beast idiot and was gonna pay over what they're actually going for. the whole point is to cut someone a deal if you're lucky enough..

idk man, kids these days doing **** backwards

yea but whats the point in trying to hustle someone to make it better for yourself, im sure he sees me around here everyday. not sure if he thought I was some hype beast idiot and was gonna pay over what they're actually going for. the whole point is to cut someone a deal if you're lucky enough..

idk man, kids these days doing **** backwards
word lol

357268A3-4A67-4197-B054-C188C013F1D5.png

Would anyone be willing to help me understand the SNKRS app?

Once I set up an account and select notify me for the shoe what happens next -like at 10am tomorrow?

Thanks!

now for Spite I am going to buy the ones I won on the raffle and make sure I post up both my pairs....
Didn't know you're that sensitive :lol:. For someone who won a lot today, your serotonin levels are low.

Anyway, keep cookin G. No sarcasm here. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom