Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

This is just out of curiosity now that all the raffles and places and the SNKRS app is sold out. Like to hear how many times did you strike out. Seen someone went 0-3

I
serious question for those that hit on everything...

do yous consider yourself lucky or you just think its the norm?
I consider it the norm but I try to stay humble and not rub it in on forums like some people do. I also try to help others when I can to keep my sneaker karma positive.

This is just out of curiosity now that all the raffles and places and the SNKRS app is sold out. Like to hear how many times did you strike out. Seen someone went 0-3

lets just put it this way...

i am the 2007-08 ryan howard of hitting on raffles.

FB sneakergroups are weird places.. One dude is offering to clean a dude’s pipe to pick up a pair he won.

21A26805-02F8-40DC-B75F-FE382867E474.jpeg

This makes me think we might all get a disco party.... $120 BC3s would be historic.

Won’t have it that good, BC 3’s are the ultimate back up plan. Definitely dope shoes, but your average “Sneakerhead” was trying to get the NRG 1’s, FTL 3’s, OVO 8’s before the BC 3’s. More than likely they struck out somewhere & their consolation price will be those! Even sneakerhead girl’s know what to buy them for V-Day. So, once you factor that in as well... these will move. There will be a couple stragglers, but once those tax returns start to hit, they’ll be bought up.

Dudes already selling these for $400. If you struck out today, PATIENCE is key. Seems like they made a good # of these. Might see $350 soon.

Back
Top Bottom