Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I'd rather wait for a true WC3 OG release, not one with Jordan on the sole like the 88's... I want Nike on it (I know I'm picky). I'd have liked a pair of these, for the novelty of them, but wasn't sweating them too much. I do expect a couple more restocks too. If I can secure a pair for around $300ish I'll grab em. The ones I really want BAD is the JTH Superbowl 3's, but refuse to pay close to $1000.00 for them.

Anyone interested in trading a pair?

I would trade my 99 bred 4’s that were professionally sole swapped by Illery or my 2011 DS concords... if I lived in a city, I’d just sell one or the other and just buy the shoes but I’m a 4 hour drive from Dallas, the nearest city.

I’ll ship first to a reputable long term member of this forum, then you can ship when you receive mine and are satisfied.

Message me if interested... i’ll pm you a way to text me.

Anyone interested in trading a pair?

I would trade my 99 bred 4’s that were professionally sole swapped by Illery or my 2011 DS concords... if I lived in a city, I’d just sell one or the other and just buy the shoes but I’m a 4 hour drive from Dallas, the nearest city.

I’ll ship first to a reputable long term member of this forum, then you can ship when you receive mine and are satisfied.

Message me if interested... i’ll pm you a way to text me.

Un-DS Sole swapped 99s still command that kind of money?

Sheesh, I'm definitely undercutting with my size 12 after seeing the prices they're selling for. Got me hesitant now lol

Mine are out for delivery so hopefully UPS drops them off soon.

I'm wondering if the Jordan 3 NRG that is releasing in March going to be more in abundance than these. Given that they're already on the SNKRS app.

60E8103C-73B7-43ED-ACDC-1FFEA15B74BF_zps7fnj3gpm.jpeg
7AFD4826-D545-4770-8C4C-EFD7CDCFA13E_zpsxd1maqwd.jpeg
They are DS, but the sole was replaced. I had the sole swap done when cracks started to form from just time passing.

If you were to want a pair to collect only, these might not be for you, but if you want to find a pair to wear, there are no 99 4’s wearable with that original sole.

If I have to chip in some cash, I might could do that. You just don’t have a lot of options in rural America.

Here is the side by side with my DS 2001 3’s... I know the 3’s will crumble if walked on. I may never wear them, or I might.. but I’d like the option

60E8103C-73B7-43ED-ACDC-1FFEA15B74BF_zps7fnj3gpm.jpeg
7AFD4826-D545-4770-8C4C-EFD7CDCFA13E_zpsxd1maqwd.jpeg

They are DS, but the sole was replaced. I had the sole swap done when cracks started to form from just time passing.

If you were to want a pair to collect only, these might not be for you, but if you want to find a pair to wear, there are no 99 4’s wearable with that original sole.

If I have to chip in some cash, I might could do that. You just don’t have a lot of options in rural America.

Here is the side by side with my DS 2001 3’s... I know the 3’s will crumble if walked on. I may never wear them, or I might.. but I’d like the option

Interesting. How did you find Nike Air soles-did you use AF89s as the donors?

Interesting. How did you find Nike Air soles-did you use AF89s as the donors?

You can use any Air Jordan 4 midsole, for the sole just separate it from the 1999 midsole clean it off. For the seams use a seam ripper and sew it back on when you have the midsole attached.

Back
Top Bottom