Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Nike doesn't take the money till they ship… which is monday...

go for online then!

i dont understand the blatent hate on these. they have the look and feel of an og colorway in a sense....

(here they come with torches)

not saying they are fire, but if they dropped back in the day, y'all would be stumblin all over eachother to get to em.

Last edited:
I love these! Why? They're 3s without any Muppet Babies paint. If you hate these then you hate the bc3! .

Last edited:
glad these are disliked 
smokin.gif

Black, blue, and grey don't mix?

They mix. What I'm saying is on the shoe there's no smooth transition of the colors. It's just some black here, blue over here and some grey there. They don't quite blend together for me.

That's just my opinion. Some people like it and I'm just one of those that don't

-Super easy pass for me

Just like the black cement air jordan 3 is some red here black mostly there and some grey here and there. Maybe the Columbia 11s are just alot white over here and Carolina blue there and there :lol:

Moral of the story these are crack and you got to be blind not to like these :rofl:

#FACTS

Last edited:
glad these are disliked :smokin

This X 7346464637300. I need a smooth transaction and a lil extra time pasting In my coupon codes. I'm happy JB flooding the market with J's damn near every Saturday ...meaning non OG colorways don't even get consideration.

Clean colorway with blue or black jeans.

the economy isnt as strong as nike would like it. if people had any sort of spending money, this every weekend stuff wouldnt be a problem.

They mix. What I'm saying is on the shoe there's no smooth transition of the colors. It's just some black here, blue over here and some grey there. They don't quite blend together for me.

That's just my opinion. Some people like it and I'm just one of those that don't

-Super easy pass for me
its literally the bc3 colorway with blue instead of red. a few small alterations. 

im hoping ppl cont to pass on this make it an easy cop 

-Super easy pass for me
Yeah, I feel EXACTLY the same way. Then again, I like all different types of CW's. I like my Wolf Grey 3's, but dislike these Sport Blue 3's. I'm gonna just pass on anything until later this year when the Infrared 6's drop.

Back
Top Bottom