Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

both size 9 and 9.5 on FTL, Eastbay, Footaction kicked me out of my wait...now they all say sold out after adding to cart FML

bruh its just 3 hours... whats the worse that can happen... you wait 3 hours and you get the OOS message?

lulzz
That was the fastest 3 hrs. Checked out and got order confirmation from EB... 
pimp.gif

suprised these still havent sold out online.. oh well copped from NDC for 136 shipped.. cant complain about that. 

suprised these still havent sold out online.. oh well copped from NDC for 136 shipped.. cant complain about that. 

I'm not surprised.

GR releases like these and the Infrared VIs have been very easy to get online, even hours later.

Props to Nike for actually making their products available to people that want to buy it and cutting back on the engineering scarcity crap they've been pulling for years.

How did you get them for $136 though?

Just checked out through FL no wait time. I'd try again right now if anyone was still trying to get through.

My 7.5 was soldout in seconds. Thinking about getting drose 5 now instead of paying resell price for some 3's.

Took an hour this morn for FNL to accept my card and as soon as I check out I get out of line on NDC. So I bought one from nike because shipping free and tried to cancel the one from fnl but it already shipped. So now I'm "stuck" with two sz 13. Need to unload this fnl pair for retail to an NTer. Pm

Just got off the phone with NDC cs rep. Was able to add my 20% discount that magically disappeared when I checked out. $148 shipped after CA tax

I really dig these but can't cop due to missing work for to vacation and just copped the spizike 6 and the hero kobe's on a good deal. The way it's looking I'll be able to get for retail down the road for somewhere.

I really dig these but can't cop due to missing work for to vacation and just copped the spizike 6 and the hero kobe's on a good deal. The way it's looking I'll be able to get for retail down the road for somewhere.
Just apply for a 0% APR CC like the Chase Slate which has 0% for 15 months and just charge everything and make minimum payments.

Honestly, anyone should be able to get these right now. You should have no problem copping these as there are so many to go around.

very nice colorway...i wanted these but couldn't get them due to being broke paying bills.. i wanna cry lol

both size 9 and 9.5 on FTL, Eastbay, Footaction kicked me out of my wait...now they all say sold out after adding to cart FML

Same here, although I only had a 9.5 at FTL. Don't know why I even bothered lol

I'm already thinking abt flipping the laces to white and painting the black into a certain shade of grey, YAY or NAY?

Back
Top Bottom