Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I hope everyone that has complaints about the sport blue 3s puts their words into action and dumps them DS on ebay because now that I've worn them a few days, I want to double up.  Love these 3s.  Maybe I got lucky with a pair with no flaws.  I'm an older guy who was buying original Jordans as Nike Airs when I was a kid.  I honestly can't remember the quality back then, but I'm fine with the quality of these since I don't play ball in them anymore.  The colors just work so well.  They can be worn with anything.  These are one of the best of the year for me.  I'm keeping an eye out for any others that turn up in my size.  I hope people sell those pairs with non-matching EP online because I'd pay a discount price for those any day.

Great pair of shoes.  I hope those who copped are enjoying them too.

Buy shoes you like, not shoes you think you'll like once you get 'em your hand ...it's a true buzz kill to those who missed out, and really wanted these.

I kind of disagree. I've passed on many shoes and regretted it once I saw them in hand. You can always return them if you don't like them.

I can dig it, but I've never had this to happen to me. I know what I like, and I know what I dont like, so having a shoe in my hand doesn't change my decision or perception.

quad quad case and point, This specific shoe I bought to trade, went to the store YD, saw it, and decided to keep a pair for myself.

^ last time I complained about was 2 weeks after Oreo 5 release. Customer service was able to send me a 15% of after I sent them pics by email

Got mines in today from finishline, overall shoe is oh k.. I could see why many people passed on them

Last edited:
Got lucky at a local Champs and found another pair of these.  They didn't have any on their shelves.  When I asked the guy if they had anymore, he said "No, we are sold out".  Then he says "Wait let me make a call" and then comes out with a box in my size.  Turns out, they had a pair on hold for an employee and the employee didn't want them anymore.  So, I grabbed.  Nice guy behind the counter made my day.

l smokecity l l smokecity l can you get those white marks off of the black leather? ...the stains on the blue part of the sole looks like water marks or something. Man WTF!

^^^  
nerd.gif
 I dont really see nothing ...as long as your elephant print aint off I wouldn't even worry about it.

got my pair in.. really happy with my pair.. and they look better then I expected.. I thought I would hate the sole, but I dont its not bad at all. would still prefer a gray sole, but this isnt bad.. 

leather was soft.. could have been more tumbled, but im not complaining.. glad I decided to cop

Is anybody elses elephant print peeling on the right pair I got mine off of finish lines website

Just got my Nike shipment I thought the bottom blue sole was supposed to be a consistent translucent blue some spots are a shade darker than the rest.  Either its because of the heat or I'm just bugging. 

got mine in today and i'm very pleased with them

pair turned out perfect with no visible flaws

I think its all preference.  I've got royals, breds, black toes, shadows and both lance mountains(white pair is trash).  I see dudes argue back and forth about which has the best leather and they are all pretty much the same to me.
Bro sorry but how old are you? and what is your vision? is it 20-20?

I also have all the 2013 NA 1's and what you said but I stand to be corrected

the LM Leather are more premium than the 2013 NA 1's
My vision is fine and just because you guys think theres a big difference in quality doesn't mean everybody agrees.  Not to mention how the white lance mountains are complete trash, literally the worst quality shoe I've purchased this year.
The difference between LM 1's and bred 1's is HUGE!  
Whats huge to you isn't that big of a difference to me, you'll get 10 other people that'll say 2013 royals or shadows are better.  Everybody has an opinion.

I copped these. One day after they came out! still stilling at a near by Jimmy Jazz, guess everyone forgot how awesome Jimmy Jazz is. Not sure why people didnt like these. But I loved them. rock what you like I guess. (; 

My pair is going back, EP on my left pair is so high its ridiculous.

I see what the complaints are about now after pulling out a couple other 3s to compare them to but they still look good to me outside of the EP on my pair.

Gotta love eastbay for shipping my wifes pair in the bag of death.

My pair is going back, EP on my left pair is so high its ridiculous.

I see what the complaints are about now after pulling out a couple other 3s to compare them to but they still look good to me outside of the EP on my pair.

Gotta love eastbay for shipping my wifes pair in the bag of death.
What's That? ^^^^^

Thats the box your Retro 3's Sport Blues came in?

Ahhh Man!

Back
Top Bottom