Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Struck out on SNKRS. On my end it said sold out on both app and NDC. To lazy to get out of bed to check on desktop.

I was able to get it off FA with 20 percent off code they are currently running of anythingover $100, usually it doesn’t work on Retros.. I’m hoping it actually goes through
F8B43A1A-2840-4B69-9600-B4C120C56B6E.png

Struck out on SNKRS. On my end it said sold out on both app and NDC. To lazy to get out of bed to check on desktop.

I was able to get it off FA with 20 percent off code they are currently running of anythingover $100, usually it doesn’t work on Retros.. I’m hoping it actually goes through
Damn!! Didn’t even bother to try FA

That FTA coupon is enticing...but do I really wanna have $160 held up for who knows how long if they end up canceling?

That FTA coupon is enticing...but do I really wanna have $160 held up for who knows how long if they end up canceling?
I know right. But it’s going a be a Christmas gift anyways so if it goes through than cool my girl gets them if it doesn’t than thats one less gift for her lmao :lol:

I know right. But it’s going a be a Christmas gift anyways so if it goes through than cool my girl gets them if it doesn’t than thats one less gift for her lmao :lol:

Footsites are slow enough as is with refunds...I can only imagine the delay for the holidays if they decide to cancel.

You might end up getting a refund just in time for Valentine's Day.

I can confirm this, charged my card $164 no cap, I could care less about a refund because they will compensate me

Debating on getting these. Took L's on everything this morning so these are a consolation purchase on Nike.com

All gone? Can’t find on the site

How are the chlorophylls already on sale but not the pure moneys? :lol:

Anyway, copped Mochas with the 20%. If it ships, I’ll be sending one pair back to Nike.

Thank you ForNarnia ForNarnia

Drank entirely too much last night at a bday party and just woke up. I have a pair held at my local shop but now I see a fsr on snkrs. That normally leads to discount down the road. Think I should wait or just buy now and move on?

Anyone else getting a timed out error when adding to cart on NDC? Trying to check if it's excluded from discounts (I'm guessing it is)

Back
Top Bottom