Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

It’s a hit or miss with all Jordan 3 Elephant Print. I have one that’s OG style low, one pair that’s like son of mars high print style. Lol.

I’m talking about the pattern not the cut. That doesn’t look like elephant skin texture at all. It looks like the pattern on the plastic heel panel on the Jordan 8s. It’s bad but if people who bought them like it, that’s all that matters. Just looks like *** to me personally.

I’m talking about the pattern not the cut. That doesn’t look like elephant skin texture at all. It looks like the pattern on the plastic heel panel on the Jordan 8s. It’s bad but if people who bought them like it, that’s all that matters. Just looks like *** to me personally.

That is unfortunate. Hope 1 of these 2 pairs coming don’t have that issue :sick:

Oh, now I see what you’re talking about.

like i said on a few pages back...felt like this was gonna be a sneaky release if you wanted to cop then cop asap if you wanted to penny pinch & catch on sale..then you would be s.o.l i felt

I understand exactly what you saying but it doesn’t matter to me because I like them/you don’t ok cool moving on my boy!

like i said on a few pages back...felt like this was gonna be a sneaky release if you wanted to cop then cop asap if you wanted to penny pinch & catch on sale..then you would be s.o.l i felt
But you were wrong. They are still sitting all across the country. Footsites may have temporarily taken them down online but every store, including foot stores, has them and every boutique store and website has them. They'll hit discount.

Was at the mall today and went and checked out the Mochas. Agree with this in that something just doesn’t look right with the elephant print.

I tripled up on mochas. Looking at my bank account like

upload_2018-12-16_4-3-11.gif

Such a nostalgic colorway for me. One of the rare instances where brown works on a sneaker. Just looks clean.
d*m...u went in @3 pairs

They will probably start to disappear in the days to come.
I agree. Probably going to see these in the outlets soon. I got mine for for discount so no complaints. Nike has a way of wanting to create a mistique around certain releases. If certain sneakers don’t sell well they just disappear.

I agree. Probably going to see these in the outlets soon. I got mine for for discount so no complaints. Nike has a way of wanting to create a mistique around certain releases. If certain sneakers don’t sell well they just disappear.
I doubt these will hit outlets given that we still haven't seen the Pure Whites or International Flights in outlets.

Back
Top Bottom