Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Man, I love mocha 3s, but these ain’t classics. Don’t start that hype on these. No one wanted these back In 01, and people were questioning them when they were first announced last year....... now Nike pulled the take em away then bring em back, and now people are drooling.
Man 17 years is a long *** time. The vast majority that passed back then are not even the same people. You can’t compare it that way.
But anyways, brown and white are 2 of my favorite colors, so i will be copping if i can.

These sat back in 02-03. I grabbed a pair $60 bucks. No one was rocking these. Only celeb I seen rockin them was Drake a whole 14 years later because time made these “exclusive”. Hope these sit again or like the he got games I can use discounts on them

Why are they shaped like 3 bags of *** though? So tired of anticipating the aj3’s coming back with a decent mold, only to skip every release because they look like Airwalks...

I have some odd feeling these are gonna be limited

Won’t be a GR so they will be forced to fly

Most likely wrong but I just can’t see this CW being mass produced because they will sit

I have some odd feeling these are gonna be limited

Won’t be a GR so they will be forced to fly

Most likely wrong but I just can’t see this CW being mass produced because they will sit
I have the same feeling. Like you said, we could be wrong, but I also don't think these will be super GRs. I'm expecting more on the limited end of the spectrum.

The only Jumpman Air 3 I’ve kept in my collection.

In for the re-up :pimp:

DF2613CE-524B-4BA4-96D3-CE9A2A511536.jpeg
878E500B-DE65-4966-96E5-11D29930A2E9.jpeg
4229CDB4-E006-472E-9A09-9FCEA294352F.jpeg

1 pair for sure....I lost hope they weren't dropping these this year....

Back
Top Bottom