Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Mad places have sizes.
These didn’t sell out.

A33A7997-0FD3-4A67-8983-C84DA1ABC467.jpeg

Crap upon further inspection when I was about to wear them they have a small slit in the leather. Got to return these bad boys. Nice though. Lol Nike gave me a 10% coupon. WTH is that? And it probably cant be used on these lol.

Crap upon further inspection when I was about to wear them they have a small slit in the leather. Got to return these bad boys. Nice though. Lol Nike gave me a 10% coupon. WTH is that? And it probably cant be used on these lol.
Seem like the pairs from NDC are not good. I just sent my pair back and they are sending me another. Lady on the phone was very nice to me and gave me 20 percent off the new pair. I was trying to get my pair from Nike NYC but she said my size was gone and the only store that had them in a 14 was in Chicago. As far FTA, my pair is still in process and I’m not expecting them. My card still has the charge as pending.

Seem like the pairs from NDC are not good. I just sent my pair back and they are sending me another. Lady on the phone was very nice to me and gave me 20 percent off the new pair. I was trying to get my pair from Nike NYC but she said my size was gone and the only store that had them in a 14 was in Chicago. As far FTA, my pair is still in process and I’m not expecting them. My card still has the charge as pending.

What was shawty's name? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom