Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

What was wrong with your pair though? :nerd:
I posted the pic a few pages back. There is a spot that wasn’t painted white so it’s a black mark showing. The sole was painted horrible. You can see the brush strokes. Looks like it was painted with one coat.
I just got an email from NDC my pair is not shipping out till the 12/27. Wtf is that about?

FTL emailed me saying they are OOS and that's why they had to cancel.
yea figured

they probably oversold and started picking pairs from stores until some sizes were either ran out or not counted for

weird how you are supposed to be able to find shoes in store on the footsites but half the stores dont even updat their inventory

DAILY UPDATE.....order still open and says shipped, charge still processing, no shipping email...I honestly don’t know what to do other than call which I’m not gone do, or wait it out i caint even fall and get my rewards added to my account :rofl:...this is frustrating fam I planned on wearin them saturday, at this rate they won’t be here by Christmas if I get them at all

who did you buy from? a footsite? if so did you get a ups email? double check your email cuz usually the footsites will send a seperate shipping email from ups

who did you buy from? a footsite? if so did you get a ups email? double check your email cuz usually the footsites will send a seperate shipping email from ups
Footaction...check my previous post all I have is confirmation of purchase email from saturday

Me waiting on FTA to ship, FTA waiting on me to call so they can cancel my order.
tenor.gif

Footaction is really trash. Ordered the IF12s there, one shoe had dirt all over the bottom. Sent them an email a week ago and haven't heard **** back yet.

FTL Charge fell off my card, no shipping email, no cancellation email, still says "in process" on ftl website.

Already have a pair so not really sweating it but damn this turned into a cluster**** real quick :lol:

FTL Charge fell off my card, no shipping email, no cancellation email, still says "in process" on ftl website.

Already have a pair so not really sweating it but damn this turned into a cluster**** real quick :lol:

Same situation here. Was really hoping to get that discount though.

My pair came in today from NCD. Straight garbage. The white looks painted with elementary school brush. Waiting on FTA to ship mine but not looking good.
ED7D24CD-80B5-460A-967D-C0F830B50F0B.jpeg

Not to mention that "elephant" print pattern which looks more like a bunch of leaves on a wet driveway than it does actual elephant pattern LOL

Back
Top Bottom