Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Last time i had a pair of these was my senior year of hs. Happy to have a fresh pair, went straight to feet today, with some socks w my dogs face on em. :lol:

20181220_092101.jpg

Caved in and called, had me on hold for about 45 minutes..dude searched around tryin to figure out where my order was and why it hasn’t shipped, even checked with stores...told me there was a system overload on orders and lots of orders didn’t go through , as of yesterday some orders were still being shipped out, he said there was absolutely nothing he could do with the order but cancel it and compensate me...FYI if you’re still waiting on your shoes to be shipped or a shipping email you’re not gonna get it at all...I got a $15 gift card and my money is gettin refunded and I had to talk him into that instead of 20% off which has exclusions on jordans etc...

Caved in and called, had me on hold for about 45 minutes..dude searched around tryin to figure out where my order was and why it hasn’t shipped, even checked with stores...told me there was a system overload on orders and lots of orders didn’t go through , as of yesterday some orders were still being shipped out, he said there was absolutely nothing he could do with the order but cancel it and compensate me...FYI if you’re still waiting on your shoes to be shipped or a shipping email you’re not gonna get it at all...I got a $15 gift card and my money is gettin refunded and I had to talk him into that instead of 20% off which has exclusions on jordans etc...

So what you're saying is I'm toast. I'm still not calling. :lol:

So what you're saying is I'm toast. I'm still not calling. :lol:
What you waitin on? The shoes are not coming, the longer you wait the longer it’s gone take to give you your money back and that much less of a chance you’ll get compensated, he literally told me if you haven’t got shipping confirmation it’s finito

What you waitin on? The shoes are not coming, the longer you wait the longer it’s gone take to give you your money back and that much less of a chance you’ll get compensated, he literally told me if you haven’t got shipping confirmation it’s finito

My pending charges disappeared. They didn’t take the money.

FTL Mocahs are here! Time to inspect which shoe is best quality wise and send back my NDC order.

Got my second NDC pair today. Much better. Will be sending the other pair back tomorrow. I’ll call FTA tomorrow see if I can get a gift card.

Sigh called FTA, order is cancelled and only got a 20% off code, tried making a bunch of excuses to get a gift card, but lady wouldn't budge.

Sigh called FTA, order is cancelled and only got a 20% off code, tried making a bunch of excuses to get a gift card, but lady wouldn't budge.
I had to twerk the employee to get the gift card, jordan retros are excluded with the 20% off I told them that wouldn’t suffice

nah b dont do that

you gon lose 500

stranger things have happened and as we all know most of the time customer service is clueless
Naw b, if u haven’t got shipping confirmation by now you’re not gettin them but it’s okay to dream
Ok? I already got my money back. What good would calling do?
you’re under the impression they’re gonna ship the shoes but they’re not, calling would compensate you but lemme guess u don’t care about gettin compensated

Back
Top Bottom