Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

I think you're confused man. He knows the arent going to ship the shoes and prob doesnt care about a little future discount :lol:

Naw b, if u haven’t got shipping confirmation by now you’re not gettin them but it’s okay to dream

you’re under the impression they’re gonna ship the shoes but they’re not, calling would compensate you but lemme guess u don’t care about gettin compensated
Where did I say I was under the impression they would ship? Stop assuming things.

Screenshot_20181221-093810_Samsung Internet.jpg
Look at this crap smh and they put the excluded from discount they knew they ****ed up on release day with this drop.

Screenshot_20181221-093810_Samsung Internet.jpg
Look at this crap smh and they put the excluded from discount they knew they ****ed up on release day with this drop.

Yeah, they knew and just lied and also played dumb. I already have a pair from Nike so I'm not sweating anything. I just wish I ordered from FootLocker, they seemed to honor the discount and accepted their mistake.

FTL refunded me and gave me $15 off coupon. A win in my book cause I already had a pair secured lol

How in the world are you guys getting through FTA customer service. I've been held for more than 30mins twice and still no go.

Damn, nrml had them in the 40 off sale at first? I tried like 30 minutes after the code came up but mochas were excluded.

Are being on hold for an hour, I finally got thru to FA then I was on hold again.
They told me the store did not process my order, so I had them cancel it...
I’m more annoyed by the wait time, than my order being denied

Wait. I though i was the only idiot that called and got cancelled. Dont call or you just might get your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom