Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Already preordered. Was going to paint the outsole but it seems like a hassle. Anyway, can't wait to get my pair. Prolly gonna rock two or three times before winter comes. These will be heavy in the rotation come spring.

these shouldn’t be too hard to cop right? like the shoe but wasn’t really planning on copping but now seeing all the pics has me thinking i’ll regret passing

Well I think my trip to Japan next month is dead... not that I would have been able to find my size after release there anyway.

I'd rather wait for white cements to retro so I'm not sweating it. Just need those midnight navy 1s in November!

Wearing the 2013's in the meantime. Still overdue for a proper retro.
IMG_20200824_193056.jpg

Won Hibbet's raffle but inadvertently selected a store for pick up instead of having it shipped. Oh well.

Hit on Hibbetts online shipment raffle twice in a week after missing every release for 7 months smh lol. I'm glad to have these out the way.

No raffle wins. Super confused by FLX with a bunch of random addresses to choose from?

Hoping I can just wake up. Log in. Buy. Snkrs or wherever.

Then wait for these to go on sale, cop 2nd pair. Return 1st pair.

L on FootAction and Champs and WL on Foot Locker. I am not holding my breath though and I will also be on SNKRS tomorrow morning.

This sucks though because I also want the Fear of God Converse Skid Grips and they drop at the same time. ERRRR!

So ready for this L tomorrow :smile:
Pretty much! SMDH

I am wondering though (in regards to the footsites) if they are handing out Ls because some stores have not received their shipment yet. I mean, if they did not get their shipment in by today, those locations really cannot be handing out Ws.

Back
Top Bottom