Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

END's resale raffle price has me a little nervous. Debating on entering it or not. I guess it doesn't really matter since I don't win them.

I don’t want to get too confident because the corona ballers will come out at release, but I think it’s a good sign early pairs of these are selling on StockX for $50 over retail three weeks early

Didn't pay enough attention when entering into the size? raffle. Thought it was in euros but it ended up being pounds. Won the raffle and it came out to $242... I guess having them a couple weeks early and not having to stress during release day could be worth the extra $27.

The shape/tongue really does look quite nice. Hopefully they will use this mold from now on.

8AB8EE20-5F1D-44BB-B206-C4236D086829.jpeg

SE-T didn’t even sell out immediately on SNKRS... Almost FSR after 10 min, size 8 or smaller still available after 20 min.....

SE-T landed on ndc japan. i stupidly entered the wrong cvv code on my card in snkrs to get shipped to my buddy in tokyo. saw they were on ndc japan and had to hit checkout maybe 20 times before it stopped giving an error message. got confirmation and anxiously awaiting shipping notification.

SE-T landed on ndc japan. i stupidly entered the wrong cvv code on my card in snkrs to get shipped to my buddy in tokyo. saw they were on ndc japan and had to hit checkout maybe 20 times before it stopped giving an error message. got confirmation and anxiously awaiting shipping notification.
Get me an 8 papi

Really digging the Japanese exclusive, love the shadow on the swoosh.

I believe I hit on the SE-T through a mate that lives in Tokyo. Payment has gone through, just waiting for them to confirm stock & shipment now...fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom