Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Got my pair in the mail from JD Sports today. SUPER pleased with these. Also, pleasantly surprised with the polyurethane insoles as well. Made me think about doubling up, but I know I don't need two. Great pair.

Had to call to get my shipping confirmation. Two orders in a row from FTL companies I’ve had to do this. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

these aren't bad. quality is very good. softest leather on any 3 i own. denim is a nice touch. what absolutely ruins these is the white outsole. only white outsole kicks i can tolerate are playoff 12s and chicago 9s. that said, i flipped these immediately.

IMG_20200830_124235_896.jpg

I am being a teeny tiny bit impatient now since almost everybody received their pairs already and I will not get mine until Wednesday. I guess I was low on the shipping list for Hibbett's. LOL

I'm getting super confused, as I had received a shipping email, delivered email from UPS the day after release...only to find, what came was a pair of am1s from FTL, not these from FNL.

Got a new email, says on it's way to UPS....since Thursday?
I suppose depending on the location hurricanes, fires or general covid stuff could be delaying it.

Those tinker 3s really are trash. I thought they were kinda cool at first as a one-off but no way they should’ve released so many colors.

Agreed!!! These hit differently from any other Jordan 3 I ever seen... The leather is crazy soft... Plus this my first time seeing 3s with tumbled leather on the mud guard. They usually have smooth leather.
20200831_221613.jpg

Both pairs came in, they are pretty sexy imo...
Compared to Unite and Animal 2.0 these have more padding in the tongue
But that’s small potatoes compared to the pairs before the redesign

Back
Top Bottom