Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

^ wow

The ultimate swindle

Attachments

• jth.png
    jth.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 58
In no way, shape, or form is that true. Unless you're talking about their current shoe offerings.

Anyone outside America would say the same thing.

It’s a no brainer.

Ones a multi talented singer song writer who can sing, dance, act, has been a showman for years.

The others a rapper
Or you could say one is a pop star and one is a visionary. I really am not a huge Kanye fan but I think he has way more artistic talent than Timberlake. He’s also consistently ahead of trends.

Jt has good charisma and great technical skills when it comes to being an entertainer but you can’t say he pushes any boundaries, which is what artists should strive to do.

Both of them currently pander to Whiteness in there own ways right now

Anyone outside America would say the same thing.

It’s a no brainer.

Ones a multi talented singer song writer who can sing, dance, act, has been a showman for years.

The others a rapper

This is the reason we don't pay attention to opinions from other countries.

KIDDING! Slightly.

But as far as talent and influence goes, Kanye >>>>>JT, and I think JT is pretty talented.

Last edited:
woah woah what he say bout da purple gawd?

man I thought yall meant some serious words was said

not no damb sexy back beef smh lmao

Y'all ****** in here really talking about JT over Kanye? Go to bed.

ON TOPIC: I may hit the pop up for the JTH, I don't like the Tinker joints that are coming out on the 24th (the grey bothers me).

Kanye had a few moments of brilliance (my beautiful dark twisted fantasy) but I think all this crap is mostly discussed and perpetuated because hes so damn convinced hes visionary genius that people hear it constantly and associate that kind of labels with it.

Now the purple god THATS a genius and visionary.

Back
Top Bottom