Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Where is the link showing up for you guys? In SNKRS main feed?

If anyone else has access that isn't buying, PLEASE DM me; thank you in advance!

so when the link was posted to check access i logged in on desktop and it said restricted access .. checked snkrs and nothing .. but i noticed some shoes were missing in the feed like the melo 9s and kawhi 1s .. i deleted the app and reinstalled it and i see this smfh ..

E2FF057A-49CA-4886-B351-C121CC74DAD8.png

but it makes no sense because thats the same account that i logged into on my desktop smh

That's strange.. I saw the notification on my phone and logged onto SNKRS via desktop and it still says "OFFER EXPIRES 4/25 AT 8:00 PM EDT"

that's how most invites work, you get the notification and then go in and choose your size and then it will remove access. sometimes we can glitch in but I don't believe this is one of those scenarios as i haven't seen anyone saying it worked this time without getting a notification.

My SNKRS app never showed anything (still doesn't, even after purchase), but when I tried on desktop it said Exclusive Access and let me buy

edit: nevermind, says purchased now on SNKRS

Prices dropping as we speak lol
Seeing around $275 now
I think this might be an easy cop for everyone
Will be shocked if FTA does FCFS
Every FTA in my area getting them
Plus the online drops :pimp:

Nice! It’d be even better to hit in store @ FTA and pick em up. Weird.. it says Tinker in the drop down menu, but the release procedures say free throw line. Anyways, come on FTA!

Back
Top Bottom