Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

If its a FSR, I overpaid about $50 on my second pair. No regraaats though, as I needed to secure a pair in my own size (first pair a size too small but I’ve managed to squeeze my feet in). I’ll be able to rest on the 30th without the ritual SNKRS stress.

If these didn't have that Nike swoosh and wording I'd be in. The JTH get a pass because it kinda invisible. In my younger days I prolly would have tried to remove the swoosh but Danny Glover at this point ..

Im guessing the last day to put entry in is saturday? Waiting for gold status to update which im hoping is by tomorrow

Tinks got taken down from the shiekh app... wtf???

This isn't looking too good, 30th is coming up real fast. Won't be too bummed if I strike out but it'd be nice to actually have a fighting chance. Really hope it doesn't come down to SNKRS being the only option. SNKRS can be a real b***h.

Cool greys are FCFS in my area
Oh well thanks for posting the code anyway
Mine too.. but that area code he put up had them as app reserve. They didn’t have tinkers at all. So I checked in for cool greys at the posted area code after I enter raffle for tinkers at my local spot in app. Then it just added the bonus 1m start to the tinkers since it was on the cool greys as well.

Back
Top Bottom