Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I was trying SP also. Shows OOS for me after i carted and got all the way to payment paypal screen. Boom. Oos. No double for me. Resell never matters to me. I just always like to make at least 1 good pair.

Anyone have better luck using SNKRS via web vs SNKRS via app?

First time using it via web (buddy at work suggested it) and hit for the first time in life lol
I always use app. Got 3 limited shoes from Snkrs so far using this method. That’s crazy since this year is my first time ever using Snkrs lol

Accidentally got a sz 9 instead of 9.5. Yall think I'll be ok going half sz down?
I don't know how the Tinkers fit and everyone is different, so I can't really say for sure, but I went a half size down in the Black Cement 3 and it fit fine.

It's the limited nature and the nice leather that makes it appealing. As far as looks go... there's a reason it stayed a sketch. :ohwell: Get 'em if you love IIIs.
Man I do like 3's, but there are so many releases coming up. I feel like these are more a collectors item as I'd never wear them. All these pics are making me want them!

Couldn’t use rewards but got a clean pair :pimp:

Attachments

• AAB59644-606A-4F0E-83B4-2DA3CF19EE88.jpeg
    AAB59644-606A-4F0E-83B4-2DA3CF19EE88.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 38
*had a lower price point or higher resell value — because im still unsure whether or not i really want em or jus feeding an addiction. Beaters regardless I only baby black shoes.

Man I do like 3's, but there are so many releases coming up. I feel like these are more a collectors item as I'd never wear them. All these pics are making me want them!
Man I really hope people don't "collect" these...they are sneakers. Rock them before they fall apart.

I didn't want these at first, thought the JTH were a lot better and still think that, but I refuse to pay resell and hit on a raffle for these. Loving them since scooping em up!
I will be rocking these all summer long, that's for sure. I can't just sit on sneakers and let em collect dust.

Bout to scoop these up in a few ... gonna definitely rock the hell out of them since were finally getting consistent nice days in nyc ...surprisingly I haven’t seen these on anyone’s feet in the city since th release ...that’s a good thing to me tho

Last edited:
I'm mad too, one of my local Jimmy Jazz's said they weren't getting them but they're in the window this morning, SMH. I knew that worker didn't know what she was talking about lol!!

Back
Top Bottom