Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

These do seem a little bit softer than the Black Cement 3s. Not a huge difference to where it should really matter.

Love the red back and the Nike stitching on the side.

The EP is definitely lower than the Black Cements the more closer you get to the toes.

67EB1A6B-7F18-41C3-9C22-CEDDA50D726B.jpeg
Driving home like.......

Now that it's said and done, these weren't exactly a full blown GR shoe. I would say somewhat definitely limited for sure. They look much better in person and I agree with most of you, I usually don't say it much for many shoes but these may be one of those "regret" passing up shoes for those that didn't cop later on. For whatever reason....maybe a Monday drop or because they're bricks in terms of resell value... it was easy to grab for the most part. The color scheme, and just everything about it makes it a shoe you can rock with anything and everyday. These have potential to climb up in value imo, anyone who missed out should just buy while they're still "bricks" now lol.

Now that it's said and done, these weren't exactly a full blown GR shoe. I would say somewhat definitely limited for sure. They look much better in person and I agree with most of you, I usually don't say it much for many shoes but these may be one of those "regret" passing up shoes for those that didn't cop later on. For whatever reason....maybe a Monday drop or because they're bricks in terms of resell value... it was easy to grab for the most part. The color scheme, and just everything about it makes it a shoe you can rock with anything and everyday. These have potential to climb up in value imo, anyone who missed out should just buy while they're still "bricks" now lol.

100% agree. Unfortunately I flopped today despite much effort. Will monitor StockX for the week and decide when to pull the trigger. Price should drop over the next 1 or 2 as people take delivery and inventory for unloading increases. Hopefully I get a matching pair (in terms of leather).

Yup you nailed it, Got the confirmation email. But doesnt Sheikh cancel alot?
Wow Sheikh sent me shipping tracking # already!!! I went from thinking I didnt get my order through to have a shipping confirmation in hand in a matter of hours crazy, hope all that wanted got to eat. Might have a size 11 to throw somebody a bone

Trust me in time the resell on these going to skyrocket. a lot of factors went into these being so called “bricks” but these will def stand the test of time and I’m definitely glad I copped :smokin

Trust me in time the resell on these going to skyrocket. a lot of factors went into these being so called “bricks” but these will def stand the test of time and I’m definitely glad I copped :smokin

I agree; that's why I need to pull the trigger within the next couple of weeks max.

PREACH!!!!

Unfortunately the store near me only had a 10.5, and I'm usually a 12. Oddly enough they still fit, tighter than I'd like, but they fit.

I gotta say, I thought these were hideous when I saw them in pictures, but I saw them on foot and did the quickest 180 ever.

I’m not happy with my pair. I think the store associate got mad I got his pair. So he keyed the inner part of the midsole. I say this cause I was in the store once they opened walk around debated if I should cop then I said I’ll take them and he took a minute to get the sneaker. Inspected the sneaker and I notice the key chain was off the sneaker

I’m not happy with my pair. I think the store associate got mad I got his pair. So he keyed the inner part of the midsole. I say this cause I was in the store once they opened walk around debated if I should cop then I said I’ll take them and he took a minute to get the sneaker. Inspected the sneaker and I notice the key chain was off the sneaker

Huh? So why was he mad? If he was on commission, you still purchased.....I don't get it....

For rea StockX is just $20 above retail in my size

If you didn’t hit cop now or within the next week when pairs, arrive before the resell skyrockets

wow...pics of the key mark?

I may be in the minority but low key that Nike word logo printed on the inside of the shoe is :pimp::pimp: to me , especially on foot

Nah...you're not in the minority; it looks good. Even the swoosh looks good. Tinker himself said the 3 looks so much better with the swoosh and was designed to have it. Hoping to get myself a pair of these; unique enough from the FR3s to get into rotation for sure.

I may be in the minority but low key that Nike word logo printed on the inside of the shoe is :pimp::pimp: to me , especially on foot

Im with ya, you aren't alone. Little details like that make the shoe different than the "regular" 3s. Also the design on the insole the sketch print. Shoe is dope. Wouldn't be surprise if resell skyrockets....

Back
Top Bottom