Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

On feet today at work, easy going week. And i got lucky with some blue moon 1s at a FTL during my lunch break. I felt like they were my good luck charm. As i was able to double and cop for my boy.

20180501_094646_Burst01.jpg

20180501_132354.jpg

Nike talk brethren feel like I’m being scammed walked into a flight23 and they don’t want to sell me the sneaker. One of the sneakers didn’t come with the Nike check it was on the inside

Nike talk brethren feel like I’m being scammed walked into a flight23 and they don’t want to sell me the sneaker. One of the sneakers didn’t come with the Nike check it was on the inside

Especially when there's no resale value ;-).
i can get these on discount and flip them easily.. also I didnt buy any pairs anyway.. I literally made the purchases today for people who wanted, it's not like I was trying to unload my pairs..

Especially when there's no resale value ;-). The true test of a dedicated NTer is to oop a sneaker that is worth 2 or 3 times its retail price. How many oops were there in the JTH and FTL threads? I know I wasn't able to cop either of those....
when you start giving out "true" oops, then you can start calling someone else out

i can get these on discount and flip them easily.. also I didnt buy any pairs anyway.. I literally made the purchases today for people who wanted, it's not like I was trying to unload my pairs..

I was just kidding around; no offence intended. A lot of NTers went out of their way for this particular release to help people out to acquire this awesome shoe (regardless of resale value), and it's much appreciated....time is money after all!

Just won a pair for $236 shipped. Missed release Monday due to work and wasn't that bummed I missed them (been wearing a bunch of 1's lately), but seeing the pics swayed me. Was watching an auction all day and it didn't do much more than retail plus ship. In Pennsylvania, we don't have tax on shoes, and Nike would have been free shipping, but for $32.50 more (a few eBay bucks as well) I'm cool with it & feel like I made out okay. Very excited to see these up close!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom