Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

585545A6-5648-42AA-A5F5-C6F0001A70EC.jpeg

Latinas really know how to treat a Brotha!!!

These are super fire to me, but i was content missing just cuz i dont really pay resale, and def dont need any more kicks, but with prices so low i may hsve to scoop.
Damn same deal with the aj1 'card' pack or whatever theyre called.
And Katrinas are actually a must. So yea f u jb

SNKRS pair are supposed to be here Friday. Legit, these pics are making me so pumped. These are so unique, this specific model never been done before and no reason to think they will again - definite collector pair. So cool.

So after cancelling my order yesterday, Nike just sent me an email saying that was an error. They have included an exclusive link so that I can reorder these tomorrow. Anyone else get this?

Same here, just got this email but the link seems broken, ...so upset. Did someone try it ?

Same here, just got this email but the link seems broken, ...so upset. Did someone try it ?

I got 2 emails, hours apart. First had no time when the link would work (one time use btw so it better work) and the second said between 10am Thursday to 10am Saturday. They really messed this up. There’s no guarantee I’ll get a pair, even though I already had them on Monday. Going on live chat to complain this morning.

Anyone know of any good spots in Florence, Italy to scoop Js? I’m here for a week and tried asking around haha people look at me like I’m not from here (which I’m not lol)...

Update on the cancelled sneakrs order: I called Nike Europe at 8am and they said the link sent via email has been sent to the people who had their shoes cancelled who will now be able to get the shoes. I said the email states we have a "chance to reorder" and he said people who have been sent the email will get shoes. The links are individual and if you got sent the email, you'll get the shoes. I won't believe it til they have been delivered :wink: Hope this helps :smile:

I just tried on my pair and like a lot of people have mentioned— these are very plush and more comfortable compared to other AJ3 releases. The materials and overall feel of these are great. Don’t pass on these!

Update on the cancelled sneakrs order: I called Nike Europe at 8am and they said the link sent via email has been sent to the people who had their shoes cancelled who will now be able to get the shoes. I said the email states we have a "chance to reorder" and he said people who have been sent the email will get shoes. The links are individual and if you got sent the email, you'll get the shoes. I won't believe it til they have been delivered :wink: Hope this helps :smile:
yep i just spoke to them, they have a problem (the link doesn't work correctly for this moment) but yeah it will be fix later on and we are on the list!

Roughly 12% for everything
I just sold a pair of black OVO 8s on Stock X for $250 and cleared $219 (about 12.5% taken) Buying the OVO 8s was not oneof my best decisions. As much as I liked the OVO 8s in hand, I felt weird wearing them and thought that they didn’t look right on my feet. I’m trying to save space and sell a pair of shoes for every 1 or 2 pair I buy now and the OVO 8s were collecting dust.

I also sold a pair of used Yeezy’s on GOAT this past week. I got $345 for them but only cleared $298 (about 13.6% taken). Stock X had fewer fees than GOAT so if your shoes are new, use stock x and if they’re used use GOAT or EBay. I tried to sell my OVO 8s on eBay but the best offer I got was $200 shipped and I wasn’t going to do that. I had them up for retail plus shipping for several days and no one ever offered anything other than the $200. eBay has fewer fees than the others but people (including myself) are hesitant to buy on eBay because of all the fakes.

yep i just spoke to them, they have a problem (the link doesn't work correctly for this moment) but yeah it will be fix later on and we are on the list!

Yeah I've called them twice today already. They're having a nightmare with this. At least we are on the list :smile:

For the guys that had cancellation emails from Nike , on your calls or chats with them, did they offer you guys any type of discount or expedited shipping to make up For this?
Are there any shops near you guys with stock sitting? I would definitely try to get them in hand if that is a possibility, we all know how Nike does things...

I do hope everyone thats wants these gets these..they are not to be missed. Imo

stockx shipped my 9.5!! 2-day shipping too, will it be delivered on friday then? I'm in cali BTW.....
It just depends on when they actually drop it off with UPS. I’ve had them put 2 day shipping on stuff and then have it say “processed ready for UPS” for 2 days before actually getting to UPS. It is 2 business days from the origin scan generally

For the guys that had cancellation emails from Nike , on your calls or chats with them, did they offer you guys any type of discount or expedited shipping to make up For this?
Are there any shops near you guys with stock sitting? I would definitely try to get them in hand if that is a possibility, we all know how Nike does things...

I do hope everyone thats wants these gets these..they are not to be missed. Imo

In a word, no.

Still don't have the code they said they would send. Thinking of calling them back again tbh. I'm in Scotland and only 1 store I know of got them (waaay up North).

Back
Top Bottom