Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I tired all different color laces in the tinkers and have to say the white laces are the way to go... but that’s just how I feel... end of the day it’s everyone’s money and shoe do what you like.

I just happen to be wearing my infareds today. These should of came with black laces.
20180506_155142.jpg

Anyways don't know how you guys rock your 3's, I get shorter laces on all of them since I don't tie them and the straps inside keep my foot from slipping.

Stock laces in tinkers.
I just happen to be wearing my infareds today. These should of came with black laces.
20180506_155142.jpg

Anyways don't know how you guys rock your 3's, I get shorter laces on all of them since I don't tie them and the straps inside keep my foot from slipping.
I rock my 3’s tied up. Like the snug fit, more comfortable, and gives the shape closerto what MJ wore on court in ‘88

Yea walked into the mall in Charlottesville Va and they were on shelves they had a 12 and 13 yesterday sold the 12 last night and had to cop the 13 today

Its only ugly because they're not as limited anymore and there's no resell value. Had there been a big resell value on these, everyone and their mom would of wanted a pair saying stuff like these "HEAT!!!" " Best looking shoe in a while!". Keep in mind these were hype like 2 months ago or whatever, but everyone bailed on it cause you know why.

They were ugly, then the JTH pair dropped and all the talk of them being limited, then they were desired. Then the second drop was announced, and it was a much wider drop compared to anticipated, now they are not that cool again. To me, they are dope, that red back tab is a cool accent. They look good, feel good in hand. It's not about the hype, but the history about these.

Back
Top Bottom