Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Yeah.....those are damn nice. Wish they sort of got more creative with some of the coloring on the Tinkers.

Come on now we all know we’re not worthy of such an awesome shoe. Only College athletes deserve to resell them.

Looks like it comes with three removable swooshes
D41C4A71-2B83-4E00-9E7E-F298790EC560.jpeg

The EP swoosh looks the best, and these go hard af, I don't even wear green like that but I would have copped if they were a GR.

I am waiting for the mail man to drop of my pair of Jordan 3 cements. Bought them 4 days ago and will rock them in the summer. Bought them now because I think the price will go up as we get close to the spring and summer Jordan 3 is the best shoe to rock with shorts IMO HAVE A BLESSED DAY FAM

Well it looks like JB isn’t done with these Tinkers in 2019. A super pass for me personally. I prefer the Tinkers with new colorways, as opposed to classic colorways with a swoosh slapped on them. Don’t want or need a white swoosh, or a black 3M swoosh (can’t tell from the pic IMO), on my BC3s.

Well it looks like JB isn’t done with these Tinkers in 2019. A super pass for me personally. I prefer the Tinkers with new colorways, as opposed to classic colorways with a swoosh slapped on them. Don’t want or need a white swoosh, or a black 3M swoosh (can’t tell from the pic IMO), on my BC3s.

Nice! I will cop. Looking forward to this one.

Back
Top Bottom