Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Slapped this together quickly to show what these will look like with the different swooshes. Even with these, I'm out. They do look like they're inspired by the Air Max 1, but the 3 is too classic to do them like this IMO. Color wrapped all the way around AND no Elephant print? I'm good. Also, never been a fan of the midsole and outsole being almost the same shade, like the International Flight 3's outsole and midsole. I'm good.
tinker-red_3m-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_EP-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_grey-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_red-swoosh.jpg

FC9FCFB0-2E63-43FA-97A1-2FB992A51518.gif

Slapped this together quickly to show what these will look like with the different swooshes. Even with these, I'm out. They do look like they're inspired by the Air Max 1, but the 3 is too classic to do them like this IMO. Color wrapped all the way around AND no Elephant print? I'm good. Also, never been a fan of the midsole and outsole being almost the same shade, like the International Flight 3's outsole and midsole. I'm good.
tinker-red_3m-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_EP-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_grey-swoosh.jpg
tinker-red_red-swoosh.jpg

Impressive. That last variation is the best, IMO. But still a pass. Fire red need a proper release ASAP

:lol: omg. The color blocking on these is an all time low! :lol: did they really red out the elephant print through the mid panel!? :sick::sick::sick:

I know this may be considered blasphemous by some, but I've never like the Fire Red 3s. My only issue with them...The blacked out Elephant print on this pair. Other than that they're solid, but I've never been able to get past that detail.

I knew it wouldn’t be Katrinas with a weak swoosh and Nike Air. These are a shining example of the wrong ppl in charge of JB rn

Back
Top Bottom