Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Yeah, I need these to go on a light discount. I would have bit for $175 but they ain't have my size.
56994180_2383929928495398_895333637648771261_n.jpg

They are worth $225 if bio beige msrp is $250 (which ended up not being as nice as the sample pair) ... You get good tumbled leather, double og concept, 3 laces and 5 sets of swooshes. Only other tinker 3 stacked like that is the Oregon pair. Personally, I been bored with the elephant print toe and heel cup on the 3 for years... these are quite refreshing. Wish they would have left it super dark on the bios...

Before i get these i was think about doing a lace swap to red and switch the swooshes out to red..... does 2 red swooshes come with the shoes?

they had these on display at the outlet, they really aren't that bad in person

that price though.. yea.. no

How long does a seller have to ship on StockX once shoes were purchased? Grabbed these for under $200on Saturday and haven’t been shipped yet.

Cool thanks. Tried asking them on StockX and they told me due to their anonymity clause they couldn’t disclose that answer. They wouldn’t respond after I questioned how they couldn’t tell me how long the seller had to ship for authentication. Just thought that was odd.

Cool thanks. Tried asking them on StockX and they told me due to their anonymity clause they couldn’t disclose that answer. They wouldn’t respond after I questioned how they couldn’t tell me how long the seller had to ship for authentication. Just thought that was odd.
It used to be two days, but I noticed they changed it to three back around Christmas.

True. $40 is a lot of money for these. I should’ve waited for the low low low low low low low low low low low.

Back
Top Bottom