Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

These take a massive dump on these and all other Tinkers
DD546F67-1814-4C92-BFB7-E409408663A9.jpeg
This is Gentry trolling us at his finest....

Man these coulda been way better smh. O well i still need a pair of the JTH white cements. Those things are fire flames the swoosh blends nicely and who knows when we’ll get an actual WC3 retro.

I still like em... question is, do I play the disco waiting game, or just have my niece cop them for 30% off.

I still like em... question is, do I play the disco waiting game, or just have my niece cop them for 30% off.
i'd say go for the 30% off. the disco game will probably lead to $140 anyways. these'll be sitting, but don't see them dipping into chlorophyll prices. could be wrong tho.

but if i were trying to cop or double up on a good amount of kicks these couple months (psg 6, cool grey 4, obsidian 1, satin black toe 1, ts 1, id just play the disco game cause come septmember, it's lookin pretty dry.

edit: if u can get the 30% off on top of a disco price, i'd wait for sure.

Man I’m super jealous of you guys with the JTHs.. those things are extremely nice. Best white 3s ever. The reflective swoosh is too cool.

Fam you will get your self a pair no doubt. I waited A few months after they came out good luck
Oh i’m going to get a pair.. just gonna set me back about $450 :smh:. I’m just gonna buy them off GOAT and use afterpay to lessen the blow lol. I really do like those better than the reg white cements. The swoosh is subtle enough that it doesn’t change the shoe too much just looks perfect on there.

Back
Top Bottom