Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

lol, so you think comments like "3s are dead" are better. Whatever dude.
Disagreed with that comment for sure. If you read back you will get that. But from someone that only cares about what goes with his fit. Your credibility in this conversation is not there . Again stop.

Lol, credibility? What the hell does that even mean, what type of credibility do I have to make an opinion on a shoe, or defend liking one? Shoes are clothing, they are fashion... constantly crying about how they're not made the exact same way as they were a decade or two ago is meaningless.

Lol, credibility? What the hell does that even mean, what type of credibility do I have to make an opinion on a shoe, or defend liking one? Shoes are clothing, they are fashion... constantly crying about how they're not made the exact same way as they were a decade or two ago is meaningless.
Crying? Dude you don't get it do you? These shoes are more than just some fashion object. They are true pieces of memories that actually carry serious meaning. If you want to pretend to be some fashion model in front of a department store mirror than that's you. But don't get all self righteous with yourself calling people out about what they want to see in a pair of shoes. That's to my knowledge what these forums are for. Those meaningless gripes over the years have contributed to the vary shoes you think your into right now. Stop talking about this. The polo store opens in a few hours. Go buy an outfit. Find a mirror, take a pic, and post it on a thread where people actually give a ****.

I’ll cop a pair of III’s again when hoopfr3sh (check his IG) creates the mold and pattern cuts, or JB re-masters these back to an ‘01 or earlier iteration.

Until then, i’m still out.

Screenshot_20190715-173320_Samsung Internet.jpg
Too good to be true anyone heard of this website
Yes they are a good fake shoe with defects I would say away. But it’s your money fam

because I have all the other tinkers that dropped and what to have this one also. That’s why it’s a must cop. How could I not get it. Does that answer your question fam
I was honestly curious. You got the money to complete YOUR collections that's cool. I just dont drop money on things I buy unless I really think they are dope. Nothing wrong with you doing you, thanks for answering my question.

I was honestly curious. You got the money to complete YOUR collections that's cool. I just dont drop money on things I buy unless I really think they are dope. Nothing wrong with you doing you, thanks for answering my question.
I get what you are saying have a good day fam

Back
Top Bottom