Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I can imagine snkrs pass hitting more nike locations throughout the country sooner than later...

it's far from perfect but I like it better than rigged/botted raffles

SNKRS pass is still in beta phase, obviously they won't tell you that.

The reason NY stores are usually the spot they pic is because the team developing the system are located in, you guessed it, NYC lol

DTLR Baltimore restocked a few pairs this afternoon FCFS! I was able to head down on lunch and grab a size 12 making this pair #3.
Could’ve grabbed more but that’s not my style

These will ultimately be available for a few bucks above retail at this rate lol

Attachments

• 9A3BEFEC-85F1-4411-B4AE-741F10079BAF.jpeg
    9A3BEFEC-85F1-4411-B4AE-741F10079BAF.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 34
SNKRS pass is still in beta phase, obviously they won't tell you that.

The reason NY stores are usually the spot they pic is because the team developing the system are located in, you guessed it, NYC lol

this is exactly what I thought

ok fellas time to lock in, good luck everybody!

DTLR Baltimore restocked a few pairs this afternoon FCFS! I was able to head down on lunch and grab a size 12 making this pair #3.

These will ultimately be available for a few bucks above retail at this rate lol
can you pick me up a pair? :frown:

my size... let me know if you want to let them go for a few bucks above retail :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So annoying that after tomorrow's Ls are handed out, we have to wait until the end of April for another chance....SMH....

so this is y

so this is your 3rd pair of JTH is that what you just said

so this is y

so this is your 3rd pair of JTH is that what you just said

Im saying it’s not my style to clean out stock, I’m sure other heads were headed there to grab pairs

I got a pair and my wife got a pair during the original DTlR restock, this makes #3

Im saying it’s not my style to clean out stock, I’m sure other heads were headed there to grab pairs
so one person having 3 is not cleaning out stock ok... let's say you can get a 4th pair but from a different place would you

should be a button in the app. my raffles.

KITH app is horrible and the developer should be fired! He should have developed native iOS and Android apps. This is basically HTML rendering on your phone. The responsiveness is horrible and loads way to much data. Each click is a server hit...which is what you don't want from a mobile app. They make too much money to be this cheap.

so one person having 3 is not cleaning out stock ok... let's say you can get a 4th pair but from a different place would you

Good point, i would not for this particular sneaker.

The point i was trying to make is: my personal belief is that if a store has 12 pairs, 1 person shouldn’t buy all 12 - period. 12 individuals should be able to grab a pair, regardless of what they already have in their personal collection

Good point, i would not for this particular sneaker.

The point i was trying to make is: my personal belief is that if a store has 12 pairs, 1 person shouldn’t buy all 12 - period. 12 individuals should be able to grab a pair, regardless of what they already have in their personal collection

I’ll take a 10 bro

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom