Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Possibly less stock for smaller cities....

true like I said I could be wrong

usually releases like this are for bigger cities

like im not expecting anything for Detroit which is right after the Chicago concert and last time I checked JT loves Detroit and the nike store is right down the road from the new arena

won't happen tho :lol:

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.50 / 5 21 VOTES
Another shot at Justin Timberlake’s Air Jordan 3collaboration is coming tonight in conjunction with the pop-star’s tour. According to Complex Sneakers, a limited number of the shoes will be available at the Jordan store on 306 Yonge St. at 6:23 PM EST. Additionally, Jordan Brand will release the shoes in limited fashion at select cities on Timberlake’s tour ledger. These highly coveted Jordans originally released on Nike SNKRS right after the Superbowl 52 half-time show, and later again at Justin’s pop-up shop in NYC; unsurprisingly, this collaboration is fairly limited by today’s standards, as a mere 5,200 pairs were produced. which is fairly “rare” by today’s standards of footwear releases. If you’re looking to add these in your collection, Stadium Goods has select sizes available now.

from a sneakernews article about the timberlakes.....

If these are anything like the Lebron Orange Box draw....it'll be L's via crickets.... Entered twice....no app response, no email, nothing. Hate that. Really like this shoe. Definitely worth the $200 +tax to me; not more. Just another cool shoe that will get some love in the rotation with another cool shoe around the corner.

the more pairs that drop, the better

keep releasing and quickly

if I can somehow scoop sub $500 that would be awesome but im expecting these to hit $500 eventually if they're releasing again soon for the JT tour

the more pairs that drop, the better

keep releasing and quickly

if I can somehow scoop sub $500 that would be awesome but im expecting these to hit $500 eventually if they're releasing again soon for the JT tour
I agree. Once they hit $500 it will be an instant cop.

Back
Top Bottom