Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Yes they do as of yesterday. They send you a promo code for a watch and handbag when you sign up. Just use that promo code and it’ll take off $20 for the shoes. You just have to use a different card than you’ve previously used

Butt shot
29401522_367435397086868_7785109805797998592_n.jpg
wow

Yup.

Lifelong Android guy here, recently switched to an iphone X mostly for sneaker related reasons (SNKRS pass, to take pix of shoes in portrait mode, etc.).

I was able to get my brother a pair for retail using said phone, so it's already starting to pay off.

Is there supposed to be a new page coming for the Chicago SNKRS pass? Or should I be refreshing the NYC one?

This blatant phone-ism from Nike needs to be addressed. Real world struggles and problems here. Nike AR and SNKRS pass is depriving us Android brothers from eating. Something needs to be done.

This blatant phone-ism from Nike needs to be addressed. Real world struggles and problems here. Nike AR and SNKRS pass is depriving us Android brothers from eating. Something needs to be done.

It sucks, but I'm guessing with the partnership they have with Apple with their watches and such, that plays into this.

Damn. Booked fast as hell. Didn’t have location enabled properly so that slowed me down too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom