Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

At the time $300 from end was a steal

Not really when you consider this is a $200 retail shoe and END is a retailer not a bummy reseller.

Plus this kick will bottom out at about 250 anyways, everyone purchasing now on the aftermarket is just paying a premium to have it sooner than later. Shoes are only worth what our stupid asses will pay.

He means people in the yeezy thread were saying airaab ran you off the thread and ruined it for everyone with the drop hints. I still believe in you tho. Your info was actually still very valid when you said uncle savino isn't shipping....

I have absolutely nothing against @airraab, he seems like a good dude and has been on these boards a while.

Everyone are entitled to their opinions, if he doesn't like my info that's fine.

Should start a movement to a fb group or some type of chat where we can buy/sell to NTers instead of letting stockx/eBay/goat get a cut. Keep fees low and will benefit both parties. The NT buy/sell forum is pretty dead :lol:
How do you know that the NTer will not sell fakes to you?

How do you know the receipt NTer provide matches the shoe he/she sell?

Or maybe scam? Maybe PayPal invoice will prevent this

Should it be that easy, I would trade my size 11 Gold Toes 1 to size 10 by now.
If I want to go thru StockX for my size, it’s like +$50 for it.

The day I sold my Gym Red XI (straight from FTA) for retail to my friend, I made sure he walked into bank wth me, so he won’t give me fake cash.

The day I sold my Gym Red XI (straight from FTA) for retail to my friend, I made sure he walked into bank wth me, so he won’t give me fake cash.

Isn’t there a reason for the buy/sell forums here? Lol (meant to quote davinci)

giphy.gif

If I want to go thru StockX for my size, it’s like +$50 for it.

I’m waiting too lol
Man, I’m on it. I’ve been asking around, but nobody knows anything. It has to either be that lame *** Nike community store Downtown, which is really an outlet, or Somerset, maybe Lakeside or Novi. But it absolutely can’t be ghetto *** Fairlane :rofl:

Man, I’m on it. I’ve been asking around, but nobody knows anything. It has to either be that lame *** Nike community store Downtown, which is really an outlet, or Somerset, maybe Lakeside or Novi. But it absolutely can’t be ghetto *** Fairlane :rofl:

They can release new stuff at the downtown store especially something like the JTH. My bet would be there IF they were to drop but I’m 99% sure they won’t

It’s detroit. They don’t give a **** about us

They can release new stuff at the downtown store especially something like the JTH. My bet would be there IF they were to drop but I’m 99% sure they won’t

It’s detroit. They don’t give a **** about us
Man I know, I don’t think Cleveland got one yesterday either, so we might be screwed, they’ll probably do Boston, Miami, LA & Tennessee since that’s his hometown.

Starting to feel like Houston (4th largest city, and creeping up on Chicago too) wont get a release either... :smh: just got one Nike clearance store and 2.5 outlets that are all pretty weak. I'm hoping a for a popup, cause no retail shoe stores in downtown either:smh:. Talked to Nick (one of the bosses) at Active Athlete (one of the oldest Jordan accounts in the U.S he had no clue either) and said JB hasn't really been showing them much love on limited stuff since satin royals (didn't figure it'd be Active Athlete anyways) none of their locations are in the best parts of town anyways just doesn't fit with an artist like JT. I will probably just pic em up resale after the L.A show end of this month:ohwell:.

Starting to feel like Houston (4th largest city, and creeping up on Chicago too) wont get a release either... :smh: just got one Nike clearance store and 2.5 outlets that are all pretty weak. I'm hoping a for a popup, cause no retail shoe stores in downtown either:smh:. Talked to Nick (one of the bosses) at Active Athlete (one of the oldest Jordan accounts in the U.S he had no clue either) and said JB hasn't really been showing them much love on limited stuff since satin royals (didn't figure it'd be Active Athlete anyways) none of their locations are in the best parts of town anyways just doesn't fit with an artist like JT. I will probably just pic em up resale after the L.A show end of this month:ohwell:.

yooo you’re my connect man :D :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom