Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

So, for those of you who already have the Tinkers, what is the sizing on these compared to the Black Cement 3?

Since these aren't set up as a draw on SNKRS does that speak to availability via Nike at all? (more pairs available)

if it was set up as a draw I feel like that means pairs are limited

Since these aren't set up as a draw on SNKRS does that speak to availability via Nike at all? (more pairs available)

if it was set up as a draw I feel like that means pairs are limited

They already did the draw in March where most of us took Ls. This one isn't a draw, but could still be limited like so many other SNKRS releases. There's really no way for us to know. A chat agent told me before the first launch "trust me, these are a GR", but they didn't know about the draw that weekend. We'll just have to see. This may be my first StockX purchase if I can't get them on Monday. No matter what, the price on StockX will NOT go up, and likely go down. Last pair in my size sold for $250, which is about my upper limit for what these are worth (plus there's shipping). I'm not giving any resellers any money though until I strike out on Monday, and even hold off a week or two looking out for restocks.

1.PNG

WAIT! They getting them?!?!?!? My prayers may be answered!

They already did the draw in March where most of us took Ls. This one isn't a draw, but could still be limited like so many other SNKRS releases. There's really no way for us to know. A chat agent told me before the first launch "trust me, these are a GR", but they didn't know about the draw that weekend. We'll just have to see. This may be my first StockX purchase if I can't get them on Monday. No matter what, the price on StockX will NOT go up, and likely go down. Last pair in my size sold for $250, which is about my upper limit for what these are worth (plus there's shipping). I'm not giving any resellers any money though until I strike out on Monday, and even hold off a week or two looking out for restocks.
This is great insight, thank you sir

I’ve been watching closely on StockX too, that price will definitely drop after the 30th but like you said it’s better to shoot the shot on SNKRS first

Back
Top Bottom