Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Over saturation of the market.

I’ve been getting Jordan’s from the outlet since 1991 (#washed statement)

Nothing new to me

I don’t know why it’s a surprise to some

There are more cws readily available because releases happen every week or two nowadays and nobody in their right mind buys all of them. Also factor in quantities produced and the fact that so many of these new retro+ cws are atrocious, you have some turds that poorer people/hood rats absolutely eat up at the outlets. Previously, fusions satisfied this market but now it’s just the retro+ cws that none of us smarter consumers want.

Honestly, it’s amazing that Nike/JB are so good at marketing they can move absolute trash retros at even outlet prices.

Not sure if these will drop in price weeks after they drop. There is know these will hit the outlets no way. He some thing they will then that’s on you. Will they drop in price maybe but hitting the outlets no way in hell

He some thing they will then that’s on you. l

Mikey bro have a stroke mid sentence?

I feel like those are fake reservations, like fake sell outs.

The reservation fill up could be real, people lottery online for pairs they can't pick up, people take SNKRS reservations all the time with no intention of picking up, ppl no-show for their W's at in-store lottery pick ups all the time.

Its these same type ppl that gonna hit reserve with no intention of picking up.

They’ll find themselves in outlets. Will they find themselves on the floor for people to cop is da question

Hold tight , ask your chilled employee whats been returned and not on "shop floor" that's in quarantine gang ...........

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
I like these...it’s just that...

32151EB5-A65E-404D-82D7-63CA1FC45151.gif

These are just too similar to the air max 1 for me. Tell me why I need these as well.
I think Nike runnin the "ugly friend effect" on us. Everythings been plain jane or down right ugly since IR6 a month and a half ago & now these are starting to look better everyday. Even bologna starts to look good when your starving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom