Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
5F33AC6F-2E8D-4734-B22B-E12D9D1A4AE6.jpeg

Does anyone think the JTH 3 will drop or rise in price? Contemplating picking up a pair now.

From JTH, FTL and Tinkers ... I prefer the last one, real differenciation from WC OG that I still wait even more

I expect JTH to hold the price now and increase close to release date of the fire red Tinker’s. If you can, cop them asap
Would it be possible to find an authentic sz 11 box? I looking at a pair with no box...really more concerned if it comes with the hang tag but being a collector it would be nice to have for the price paid although they will be worn occasionally...i do need to get those clear shoe box anyway...should I pull the trigger for 790? No box

Last edited:
Well if this morning's launch of the 32 NRG is any indication, these will be impossible to get. How is that shoes become available on StockX immediately after launch even when it's an online only release? StockX requires shipping within 2 business days, and I don't see an option in SNKRS for next day shipping. Is there a loophole for new releases where they allow for longer ship times?

Anyway, would like to get these, but lot looking good at this point.

Well if this morning's launch of the 32 NRG is any indication, these will be impossible to get. How is that shoes become available on StockX immediately after launch even when it's an online only release? StockX requires shipping within 2 business days, and I don't see an option in SNKRS for next day shipping. Is there a loophole for new releases where they allow for longer ship times?

Anyway, would like to get these, but lot looking good at this point.

There are ways to get pairs early, you just have to shell out some money. Also, some pairs released during all-start weekend via snapchat, so that's another way these are on StockX.

Back
Top Bottom