Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

DCDA33BD-9140-4618-9CDC-84A65373001B.jpeg
68F9F2D6-82B0-4A97-9442-BBE5DC8B1523.jpeg
7747CB8F-9666-434A-BFAC-8B0962B56CD6.jpeg
B0222A9F-5AA2-4034-A27A-CBF11F3BDD33.jpeg
0750E404-AE82-4ABF-9388-B0D6045282DE.jpeg

You would think they’d make it to some HOH & F23s to test the market. They could sell slightly altered 3s in OG/similar CWs over again. Either way, I wouldn’t mind a Tinker in the collection.. but it’s not a must have. Resale has been considerably less than JTH, so we’ll see how it plays out.

Was looking at prices on eBay they start at 6 hundred and go to thousand dollars.. could they go up after Release date and people miss out on them.

Was looking at prices on eBay they start at 6 hundred and go to thousand dollars.. could they go up after Release date and people miss out on them.
cheapest times to get the shoes is after everyone gets their pairs in and puts them on stockx/goat/ebay/etc., and sometimes the night before release or early morning before the release.
The day of the release after every release is mostly people feeling left out so the price is higher. don't pay attention to any prices before those times imo.

Man I remember the days wnen a jordan dropped and you just walk into athletes foot and foot locker and ask for your size and they measured your foot. And help you out the shoe on And even tied up the shoe... paid for it and walk out man the good old days wnen a snker was just a snker

Man I remember the days wnen a jordan dropped and you just walk into athletes foot and foot locker and ask for your size and they measured your foot. And help you out the shoe on And even tied up the shoe... paid for it and walk out man the good old days wnen a snker was just a snker
This.

eBay is the last place to get prices
I have gotten some great deals on there when buying jordans... I only will use 3 people selling on eBay as I know they are 1000 percent legit and there shipping is super fast... but I got banned for life on PayPal so eBay is not an option for me anymore,... eBay will be getting away from PayPal in the 6 months I read online so that's great news for me at least.. that one of the reasons I buy shoes from sites that also take credit card ... but if the credit card has to be authorized by PayPal i am **** out of luck and cant buy the shoe.... i am in a tuff spot because most places only do PayPal

I have gotten some great deals on there when buying jordans... I only will use 3 people selling on eBay as I know they are 1000 percent legit and there shipping is super fast... but I got banned for life on PayPal so eBay is not an option for me anymore,... eBay will be getting away from PayPal in the 6 months I read online so that's great news for me at least.. that one of the reasons I buy shoes from sites that also take credit card ... but if the credit card has to be authorized by PayPal i am **** out of luck and cant buy the shoe.... i am in a tuff spot because most places only do PayPal

Do tell...How does one get banned from PP for life?

The Nike symbol on these is awful. It makes them look like a super basic 80s-90s Nike shoe.

I get nostalgia about Tinker's first design yada yada yada but man I'm glad they ditched that logo.

Back
Top Bottom