Air Jordan 3 True Blue 2001 vs. 2009 Comparison

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by you go boy

i got a video on youtube comparing the two... if i post it would yall watch? and maybe not crack jokes
laugh.gif

i wouldnt.....

lets see it
nerd.gif

theres the video... i forgot to leave out the quality on the elephant print which is garbage on the 09 pair... on the 01 pair it feels like the elephant printis engraved.... but in the 09 pair it feels like its nubuck material with the elephant print painted on there... maybe its just me but if you have the 09 pairfeel the elephant print and tell me whats good
laugh.gif

Holding out for the rumors of a U.S. release, they look really good im feeling the half mid-sole paint on the inner part of the shoes.. looks better then the01's imo

the only difference i can see is that the blue doesnt go all the way up on the inside of the 2009

Like da smaller holes on the tongue better, darker elephant print a big plus, AND most of all I did cop for $220!!!

Like da smaller holes on the tongue better, darker elephant print a big plus, AND most of all I did cop for $220!!!

No where near quality and craftsman ship of the 2001.

These feel exactly like the fire reds, and if you havent seen what those look like after a handful of wears, get prepared.

Just got my pairs in.
I have to say..... 2009 is my fav.
pimp.gif

JB can do it right when they want to.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom