Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" (no pics)

not sure if this has been posted but i Just finished talking to my rep and indenting the True Blue Jordan 3. Its is coming out in aug 09, its not in a pack andits a GR aswell supposedly. So start saving now.

excuse me sir. Can u please take off of your NTer mask and reveal urself as a nike undercover rep who is just here for research purposes?
I for once am tired of these taboo confirmations
I'm still waiting for my black-based 6s from last spiring
as well as my Nike air countdown packs
Can you please answer what happened 2 both those confirmations?

Don't take it personal, It's a business. Am I lying?

Wonder how they'll screw up the quality on these....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

excuse me sir. Can u please take off of your NTer mask and reveal urself as a nike undercover rep who is just here for research purposes?
I for once am tired of these taboo confirmations
I'm still waiting for my black-based 6s from last spiring
as well as my Nike air countdown packs
Can you please answer what happened 2 both those confirmations?

Don't take it personal, It's a business. Am I lying?

haha im no undercover rep. As far as i know those "black based 6's" and "Nike Air CDP packs" talked about last year were all rumors andno solid info was dropped. be careful believing all info you see.

^^^^exactly my point, I believe only half of what I see!
I certainly have not seen any re-re-re-re-re-re-retro tru blue confirmations as of yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^exactly my point, I believe only half of what I see!
I certainly have not seen any re-re-re-re-re-re-retro tru blue confirmations as of yet
nerd.gif

well you have now. but its up to you to put me in the half you believe or the half you dont.

Hybrids aren't doing it for me, I'll start saving for these..

What's the worst that can happen? They won't come out and I'll be saving an extra $100+ in my wallet?

Either way, sounds good to me.

Please let this be true. It's too bad the Black/True Red VII's aren't going to be a GR.

interesting. i don't know why they would bring these out again.

i was wearing mine the other day coincidentally.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you know august 9th is a sunday?
laugh.gif
reminds me of all the old nike catalog pics where the date was "9/1" or "12/1" or something because they came out that month,but people were always thinking that meant the first of the month
laugh.gif

but yea like mentioned, it's august 2009, not the 9th of august
laugh.gif

and he's not the first one to mention True Blue 3's coming back out(first one I know of that said august though), anyway don't be so quick to finda reason why he's lying, anything could be legit as of now...just don't bet the farm on anything you don't know for sure yourself, and knowing forsure means you have the release in your hands

as long as its not in a pack and doesnt have a crazy retail price multiples will be copped
pimp.gif

Please be true, after reading the terrible news about the VII's, I need some good info. to brighten the day.

Back
Top Bottom