Air Jordan 38

Did anything change performance wise from the 29 to the 30? I’m a fan of gradual updates to shoes instead of throwing us something completely new every year.

I understand the brand(s) can’t stick to that, but it’d be cool if we had a performance line that updates every few years, almost how car models run/change every 3-4 years

I almost bought these and the Carolina colorway multiple times, too. The silly XXX basketball net on the heel is what always stopped me lol

that triple x on the back was corny as **** straight garbage

tied for worst looking jordan along with the glory holes and the jordan with the giant jumpman on the side with his legs cut off

It's the heel counter, so has a purpose and on some colors it's the same color as the upper. I think the big jumpman on the toe box was a bigger problem.

Did anything change performance wise from the 29 to the 30? I’m a fan of gradual updates to shoes instead of throwing us something completely new every year.

I understand the brand(s) can’t stick to that, but it’d be cool if we had a performance line that updates every few years, almost how car models run/change every 3-4 years
I remember the 29 having unlocked zoom, flight plate, the woven upper being the high lights (the zoom popping being the issue with the XX8, also XX8 had a shroud upper).

Felt like the 30 had different traction, woven upper. I can't recall but didn't the Zoom Setup take a step back?

Screenshot_20231017-203712_X.jpg

I remember the 29 having unlocked zoom, flight plate, the woven upper being the high lights (the zoom popping being the issue with the XX8, also XX8 had a shroud upper).

Felt like the 30 had different traction, woven upper. I can't recall but didn't the Zoom Setup take a step back?
Unlocked zoom was dope until they popped on you smh

Those almost cut my Achilles off. Most uncomfortable Jordan I have ever worn. Seems like they were rushed
That was a weird period. It seems like the time between the 29 and 30 was longer than normal then the 31 came out like six months after the 30. I always look at it like the 30 started from base or zero then they kicked into the callback era 31. That's why I feel like the callbacks will end on the 39 or the 40, with the 40 being a dedication to a summary of all of Mike's career accomplishments like the 10 was

The 30 had padding or heal notches which were insanely rigid and painful.
I wish I had tried on a .5 size bigger to see if that would have fixed the issue because the aesthetics on that model were crazy! They hurt so much for me I couldn’t even get through the break-in process.

JS”
Same experience for me. I think the 30 would have fit to long if I'd gone up where as the 29 lows may have fit perfectly .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom