Air Jordan 38

Saw them in the wild:

IMG_3784.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3786.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg

JS”

I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on these but I'm also hesitant. I have a $20 discount at DSG which would bring the white/black ones down to 150 after taxes....I can't decide. I think I'm just gonna do it.

Saw them in the wild:

IMG_3784.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3786.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg

JS”
Now we’re talking. This is the pair I want for hooping in. Been in and out of the thread, but catching up I don’t see folks complaining about the sole separation, is that a thing of the past and been rectified?
If not, I’ll most likely pass on this model entirely. Don’t want to have to check my shoes after every hoop session to look for discrepancies. Then go thru the return process. I’m good on that and this model if that’s the case.

love the aqua colorway on the 8. But all that yellow on the 38 just throws them off to me.
Seeing them in that close up picture has changed my mind for the worse. I’m pretty sure I’ll pass on this one. I don’t want a ton of 38s. One or two at most.

Also feel they could’ve done the Aqua colorway much better.

Seeing them in that close up picture has changed my mind for the worse. I’m pretty sure I’ll pass on this one. I don’t want a ton of 38s. One or two at most.

Also feel they could’ve done the Aqua colorway much better.
Yea there's something about them that just doesn't look right. I don't get how the couldn't blend the colors along the sole with that brush stroke look like the 8s. instead they went with sectioned off color blocking. just looks phoned in.

Wasn’t gonna reply this but did I post other three pictures in my first post ? Or did I post the colorway explanation in my first post, if both answer is NO then thats the answer I made second post

Yea there's something about them that just doesn't look right. I don't get how the couldn't blend the colors along the sole with that brush stroke look like the 8s. instead they went with sectioned off color blocking. just looks phoned in.
People be cryin they want OG colorways n when they get it they cry some more. lmao

Phoned in. Exactly what that looks like. I been saying for years they need that boy smooth23 from Instagram as a consultant

The one that seems to be off for me is the purple. Maybe they could have placed it somewhere else or just showed some bits of it.

I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on these but I'm also hesitant. I have a $20 discount at DSG which would bring the white/black ones down to 150 after taxes....I can't decide. I think I'm just gonna do it.
Finishline had them for $130 in store today and Scheels had them for $125 on shelf (if you have one close).

Back
Top Bottom