Air Jordan 38

Someone already pointed out that the shoe they actually look most like is the OG Hyperdunk LOL
Can't unsee it now. And I don't care, because it's not a bad thing.

They look more like Jordan 38s to me
the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

pylon carrier too? I wonder if forefoot zoom too, double stacked
Looks like forefoot zoom, bottom loaded Formula 23, phylon midsole/carrier on top, and then zoom strobel. Sounds like a fun set up. I liked the cushioning setup in the 36s. I would have loved it with two fixes - don't have the bottom loaded forefoot zoom unit protrude and soften up the midsole a touch. The 38s look like they addressed both of my issues. This is why I'm excited.

Looks like forefoot zoom, bottom loaded Formula 23, phylon midsole/carrier on top, and then zoom strobel. Sounds like a fun set up. I liked the cushioning setup in the 36s. I would have loved it with two fixes - don't have the bottom loaded forefoot zoom unit protrude and soften up the midsole a touch. The 38s look like they addressed both of my issues. This is why I'm excited.
Right on the money with this assessment. Just hoping we have some solid outsole options and they are not all that translucent foolishness. Didn’t go in on the 36’s because of this. Way too many translucent options. Terrible traction.

Right on the money with this assessment. Just hoping we have some solid outsole options and they are not all that translucent foolishness. Didn’t go in on the 36’s because of this. Way too many translucent options. Terrible traction.

are you assuming the traction was bad?

The traction on the 36s was far from terrible. Was overall the best signature Jordan put out in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom